Thread: We should be rooting for Houston

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

We should be rooting for Houston

If Houston wins, the Steelers go to New England. If the Bengals win, they go to New England which is basically a bye week. All I want this weekend is a Falcon and Houston win. I could care less who plays or wins the Super Bowl, I just want the Giants and the Pats eliminated.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh hell no. I live in Houston and these fans are insufferable already.

I'll root like hell whomever plays NE, but for now, go Bengals.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I prefer that New England go to the Super Bowl and get destroyed by either Green Bay or New Orleans.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sec340;4310782]If Houston wins, the Steelers go to New England. If the Bengals win, they go to New England which is basically a bye week. All I want this weekend is a Falcon and Houston win. I could care less who plays or wins the Super Bowl, I just want the Giants and the Pats eliminated.[/QUOTE]

I see the logic, but I wonder if the Steelers are maybe too banged up on offense to do what they did to the Pats the first time they played. I think the game would probably play out differently.

I definitely am pulling hard for Atlanta this week though

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Traitor Jay & the Woodies;4310916]I prefer that New England go to the Super Bowl and get destroyed by either Green Bay or New Orleans.[/QUOTE]

That would be sweet, but I don't even want to see them crowned AFC champions!!!!