Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: I posted to everyone on this board that until the Jets bring in real Gm

  1. #1

    I posted to everyone on this board that until the Jets bring in real Gm

    Several days back I made a post that until the jets clean house this will continue Mcelroy speaking out, Santonio Holmes, Bart Scott, Rex Ryan ignoring Santonio Holmes incident. People on this board were calling me crazy wanted my thread bumped. Again this is all coming out Rex Ryan and Tanabaum are the problem. If Woody had some conviction he clean house and bring in Bill Cowher or a proven Gm change the culture. It wont happen we will wait 3 more years and put up with the circus with the clown called Rex 37 years of rooting for a laughing stock and the fun still continues. The problem is Woody doesnt want to lay out 10 million yr for Cowher. Now go ahead bash this thread in 2 yrs
    I will be back to say I Was right by the way almost making it the SB doesnt count.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    1. Sooth asked kindly.

    2. Who the f*ck are you?

    3. IBFTL.

    _

  3. #3
    I don't think your thread is that crazy. But, I would not want Cowher. I never liked the guy and think he's completely overrated. IMO, he bombs in his next HC gig.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Cape Coral, FL
    Posts
    1,071
    Cowher and the Steelers in general are a product of the ownership.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I don't think your thread is that crazy. But, I would not want Cowher. I never liked the guy and think he's completely overrated. IMO, he bombs in his next HC gig.
    I did say proven Gm it doesnt matter to me just no more experiments.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjets1969 View Post
    I did say proven Gm it doesnt matter to me just no more experiments.
    Totally agree.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    What is wrong with you people?

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=239566

    The owner of the board asked kindly for this type of thread to stop.

    So what do you do?

    _

  8. #8
    Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12,440
    Images
    38734
    He can't say he wasn't warned.

    Try www.theganggreen.com for this nonsense.

  9. #9

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    1. Sooth asked kindly.

    2. Who the f*ck are you?

    3. IBFTL.

    _
    First off a pissed off fans who is sick of the jets being a big embarrassment. After 37 years of this you get sick of it maybe you havent been a fan long enough to feel the pain yet who knows. Im hoping woody of someone in the jets organization get the message. IM SICK OF THIS.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjets1969 View Post
    First off a pissed off fans who is sick of the jets being a big embarrassment. After 37 years of this you get sick of it maybe you havent been a fan long enough to feel the pain yet who knows. Im hoping woody of someone in the jets organization get the message. IM SICK OF THIS.
    Fan since 1969 so stfu and quit your b*tching and moaning.

    Seriously.

    _

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Fan since 1969 so stfu and quit your b*tching and moaning.

    Seriously.

    _
    Speak no evil accept losing and watch the circus . Thats why this team will never win a sb because fans like you you will accept the status quo.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjets1969 View Post
    Speak no evil accept losing and watch the circus . Thats why this team will never win a sb because fans like you you will accept the status quo.
    Seriously stfu--my fandom and your fandom has nothing to do with the NY Jets winning and losing.

    Go moan over at TGG.

    _

  13. #13
    Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12,440
    Images
    38734
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjets1969 View Post
    Speak no evil accept losing and watch the circus . Thats why this team will never win a sb because fans like you you will accept the status quo.
    Better than fans like you who have absolutely no concept on how the NFL works.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us