Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SNY Schein: "Sanchez will never be leader/No future with the Jets youth"

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

SNY Schein: "Sanchez will never be leader/No future with the Jets youth"

I have to agree 100% with Adam Schein that Sanchez was completely exposed for the shallow, NON-leader he is (especially with Michael Kay yesterday) by McElroy (today). Soooooo glad McElroy was a real MAN and a real LEADER by telling the media what it "is" in Jetland

Schein also mentioned that this team really doesnt have a young CORE making any sort of moves upward. No leaders emerging. Some busts. But. ALOT of veteran players on the downward spiral.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    this is what happens when you keep trading away picks to move up a few spots in the draft. It worked in Revis case but on the hole this team is in bad shape for the future
    Quote Originally Posted by Schroy48 View Post
    I have to agree 100% with Adam Schein that Sanchez was completely exposed for the shallow, NON-leader he is (especially with Michael Kay yesterday) by McElroy (today). Soooooo glad McElroy was a real MAN and a real LEADER by telling the media what it "is" in Jetland

Schein also mentioned that this team really doesnt have a young CORE making any sort of moves upward. No leaders emerging. Some busts. But. ALOT of veteran players on the downward spiral.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    So Adam Schein is your new go-to guy for all things Jets.

Wonderful.

_

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    It irks me that it was Wayne Hunter of all people and not Sanchez who finally told Holmes where to go.

Can you imagine Tom Brady or Manning putting up with that crap? to me he's just too soft.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...Adam Schein is to evaluation what Larry Flynt is to walking...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

So, people who air their dirty laundry for all to see are "real men" in your world whilst guys who handle their business quietly aren't?

Why am I not surprised?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    As I said in another post--the Jet organization is on the cliff moving downward. The Hess years have commenced--Get use to it.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Blitz View Post
    Can you imagine Tom Brady or Manning putting up with that crap? to me he's just too soft.
    Southern Cali sunshine kid suddenly surrounded by surly gangsta's.

Its alot to ask him to lead that crew.

Bad dynamic, overseen by a clueless HC hiding his deficiencies with verbosity.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Your definition of a true leader leaves much to be desired. A true leader, and a QB on the team, would have spoken up in private addressing his teamates in the locker room not talk radio in Alabama.

McElroy is a fcking coward that just gave this 2 day old story more life. If the Jets have any brains, they cut this POS TODAY. What he did/said was just stupid. Since he did not like his experience with the Jets, I hope he enjoys his time back in Bama. CUT HIM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

couldn't disagree with you more
    what McElroy did was soooooo wrong

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    start mcilroy next year with schitty back. defenses would only have to cover within 5 yds instead of the 15 this year

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another Schroy thread?

Perfect

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 2foolish197 View Post
    ...Adam Schein is to evaluation what Larry Flynt is to walking...
    lol
    whatever good or bad he says about the team

hes a loudmouth fool that knows little about football

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec318 View Post
    this is what happens when you keep trading away picks to move up a few spots in the draft. It worked in Revis case but on the hole this team is in bad shape for the future
    Total agreement.

The Jets built champion calibre teams stockpiling picks before the '82 champinship run and the '98 championship run.

Trade DOWN and build

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Southern Cali sunshine kid suddenly surrounded by surly gangsta's.

Its alot to ask him to lead that crew.

Bad dynamic, overseen by a clueless HC hiding his deficiencies with verbosity.

-

DEAD SPOT ON!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah. Jets West? Not leader like at all. In case you didn't notice, Sanchez and Holmes did get at it, so, he did expose Holmes, but not in public, like a real leader. So yeah... Sanchez = Non leader.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought after Sooths POST you would be banned.

I nominate you for 2011/2012 Mr Negativity.

Although...your post is fairly in agreement with my sentiment.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    DEAD SPOT ON!
    You're an idiot

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    What does Adam Schein, someone who probably spent his youth being last pick in schoolyard games, know about being a leader of men?

lol, go put some more vaseline in your hair

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    What does Adam Schein, someone who probably spent his youth being last pick in schoolyard games, know about being a leader of men?

lol, go put some more vaseline in your hair
    HahhhhhhhhhhHHHHHH AND ANOTHER THING! SANNN-CHEZZZ BLAH BLAH BLAH...you know, Joe I was thinking about your time with the Jets ANNNNNNND I AM SHOCKED THAT SANNNN-CHEZZZ would screw around like that.

HEHHAHAAAHHHHHHHHHH WE'LL BE AH RIGHT AH BACKKKKK