Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SNY Schein: "Sanchez will never be leader/No future with the Jets youth"

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    What does Adam Schein, someone who probably spent his youth being last pick in schoolyard games, know about being a leader of men?

lol, go put some more vaseline in your hair
    I think it's pomade.

I just started using the stuff myself. AXE makes it. I like it much better than gel.

I'm not as liberal with it as Schein, though.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    I think it's pomade.

I just started using the stuff myself. AXE makes it. I like it much better than gel.

lol

I love this place

the simple fact is that the offense is the part of the team with the real problem. no coincidence that they are considering they lost the leadership of richardson and woody. but what's up with guys like mangold or ferguson not taking up the slack? to me it means that schitty is stifling and discord and that's a problem because the little schitt doesn't know what he's doing. rex is thinking all is well, again relying on the little schitt to tell him if and when things are going bad. someone had to know and someone should have told rex if the little schitt wasn't being honest.

is this true? I know Schroys threads are normally false, so if someone can confirm that would be helpful. Thanks

Bet you Sanchez plays extremely well next year.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Bet you Sanchez plays extremely well next year.
    Agreed.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Schroy48 View Post
    Total agreement.

The Jets built champion calibre teams stockpiling picks before the '82 champinship run and the '98 championship run.

Trade DOWN and build
    You are an idiot.

Do you know how f*cked up Parcell's drafts were in the late 90's? Trading down and down and down and down to draft Steve Rosga, Tim Scharf, Terry Day, Ray Austin, Rick Terry, Casey Dailey, Blake Spence, Doug Karceweski, Chuck Clements, Eric Obogu, Scott Frost, Dorian Boose, Dustin Johnson, Chis Brazell, JJ Syvrud, Eric Bateman, Marc Megna, JP Machado, Lawrence Hart?

He routiney traded 1st's and 2nd's and 3rds for 5ths and 6ths and 7ths and got crap--basically stocked our roster with what should have been UDFAs that never played in the league. He lucked into Jason Ferguson because of pot allegations and his only good pick (other than 1st rounder Farrior) in about 3 years was Jason Fabini.

Stop being an idiot.

_

All Pro
    I wish i had access to the show on SNY - How many time she said Sanchez is a leader. Sanchez is gong to be a great Qb - blah blah blah. Give me a break - it is easy to pick on a guy when they lose and easy to praise when they win.

This leader QB had his Jet West camps - Holmes never went.

Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    You are an idiot.

Do you know how f*cked up Parcell's drafts were in the late 90's? Trading down and down and down and down to draft Steve Rosga, Tim Scharf, Terry Day, Ray Austin, Rick Terry, Casey Dailey, Blake Spence, Doug Karceweski, Chuck Clements, Eric Obogu, Scott Frost, Dorian Boose, Dustin Johnson, Chis Brazell, JJ Syvrud, Eric Bateman, Marc Megna, JP Machado, Lawrence Hart?

He routiney traded 1st's and 2nd's and 3rds for 5ths and 6ths and 7ths and got crap--basically stocked our roster with what should have been UDFAs that never played in the league. He lucked into Jason Ferguson because of pot allegations and his only good pick (other than 1st rounder Farrior) in about 3 years was Jason Fabini.

Stop being an idiot.

_
    +1

Wait so since Sanchez didn't come out publicly dissing his teammates, he's not a leader? Wha?

Also didn't Schein, the all great football knowledge, guarantee the Jets were making it to the playoffs?

He's just throwing something at a wall and seeing if it sticks.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    lol

I love this place
    I knew you'd appreciate that.

You are an idiot.

Hey, give credit where credit is due. Drafting the Under Armour spokesman was no little feat.

Stop being an idiot.

_
    Impossible task is impossible.

UMMM. Schein is an IDIOT. and a Muckraker.

Brick had a bad year..Bottom line is the Jets O Line NEEDS to become leaders. MANGOLD, BRICK, MOORE..It's time to take over a leadership role. 3 pro bowl/borderline pro bowl o linemen.

REVIS and Harris..You MUST become the leaders of this team. Two ALL PRO defenders. What the hell is Schein talking about. Jets could have 5 all pro players if they all play to their talent level.

Mo Wilkerson, Kerley, Wilson, McNight...all young players who show a lot of promise.

I agree that SANCHIZE NEEDS to step up and become a man. I hate his laid back attitude too. And I think Plax, Bart Scott, Pace, and maybe B Thomas all need to be replaced.

But Schein is a fool if he thinks that jets don't have good young talent. If Rex would shut the hell up for a while maybe his players will become leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by djaparz View Post
    I wish i had access to the show on SNY - How many time she said Sanchez is a leader. Sanchez is gong to be a great Qb - blah blah blah. Give me a break - it is easy to pick on a guy when they lose and easy to praise when they win.

This leader QB had his Jet West camps - Holmes never went.
    totally agree. sanchez led all year. he kept practicing, trying to get better. he kept pulling himself off the turf when he got the snot knocked out of him. he never bashed anyone else on his team and always took blame when anything else went wrong with the offense. holmes ran a wrong route? his fault. hunter can't block an oncoming hermit crab? sanchez held the ball too long. greene cant find a hole? sanchez's play action isn't effective. that's what a leader does. sucks it up for the team. he made his share of mistakes, but his teammates respect his fortitude.

Hall Of Fame
    You do not appear to be the most astute poster on the board.

Stop being an incorrigible ninny.

_
    Fixed.

_

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    I think it's pomade.

In the hood it's called "ask".

Hall Of Fame
    I never thought I'd say this... but I miss the "mangini guys"

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    I definitely have no issue saying that. The core of our lockerroom up until this last year were Mangini guys. I also miss the days were for every 1 Gholston we drafted Revis, Harris, Mangold, Ferguson.

I believe this is what happens when you sign too many free agents to key positions.

Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    I miss Schlegel too.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I have problems respecting football analysis from a guy who couldn't catch a balloon if you gave him 5 chances.