Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SNY Schein: "Sanchez will never be leader/No future with the Jets youth"

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    How would Schein know this? The guy probably never played a down of football in his life, and he is not in the huddle or the training facility. B. Moore, a guy who has been in the game many years, said the complete opposite, and he is around Sanchez every day.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Fixed.

_
    LMAO

Everybody loves you Stokes. I have no idea why...jk. good man

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I miss Schlegel too.
    And...(hopefully) that should be the end of that.

but...just in case...

Vernon!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Schroy48 View Post
    DEAD SPOT ON!
    Yeah cause there are no gangstas in the LA area?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Fixed.

_

lol

thank you

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll put this quote in the same box with his "Guarantee Jets Make the Playoffs" quote from last week... talk about someone who blows with the wind.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    How do we know who challenged Holmes during the week before games, in practice, after practice or in the locker room? I say the Miami game was the final straw and other players challenged Holmes. I can't see Mangold taking crap from this punk. Its time for the media to pile on, I am not gonna believe everything I read. I get the point, there were issues. Most team have issues, our's spiralled out of control. Nobody got shot and murdered, it can and will be fixed. That's what Mr. T told me to say and I am sticking to it.
    Last edited by Sec340; 01-05-2012 at 01:44 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe Sanchez is well liked by his teammates because he is a good guy who works hard and would go out of his way to help you out. The missing peice to the leadership puzzle for Mark is the willingness to call a guy out for not doing his job. We will know he has arrived after we see him yelling at one his players or arguing with the OC while on the sidelines. I hope it happens in 2012 because if it doesn't it may never happen.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    I believe Sanchez is well liked by his teammates because he is a good guy who works hard and would go out of his way to help you out. The missing peice to the leadership puzzle for Mark is the willingness to call a guy out for not doing his job. We will know he has arrived after we see him yelling at one his players or arguing with the OC while on the sidelines. I hope it happens in 2012 because if it doesn't it may never happen.
    i think sanchez is hesitant to do this b/c he makes so many mistakes himself. if he starts calling out guys, they'll start pointing to all the stuff he's messed up and then the locker room will be completely out of control.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    Works hard?

Iíve heard Rex say itÖ but every QB and coach who has worked with Sanchez or analyzed his game say heís not putting the work in.

I like Rex as a coach but donít believe anything that comes out of his mouth.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are an idiot.

Do you know how f*cked up Parcell's drafts were in the late 90's? Trading down and down and down and down to draft Steve Rosga, Tim Scharf, Terry Day, Ray Austin, Rick Terry, Casey Dailey, Blake Spence, Doug Karceweski, Chuck Clements, Eric Obogu, Scott Frost, Dorian Boose, Dustin Johnson, Chis Brazell, JJ Syvrud, Eric Bateman, Marc Megna, JP Machado, Lawrence Hart?

He routiney traded 1st's and 2nd's and 3rds for 5ths and 6ths and 7ths and got crap--basically stocked our roster with what should have been UDFAs that never played in the league. He lucked into Jason Ferguson because of pot allegations and his only good pick (other than 1st rounder Farrior) in about 3 years was Jason Fabini.

Stop being an ........

_
    Why are you posting these rationale statements!!!!!

Don't you know that the Jets were the most talented team in the NFL for the last twenty years!!!!!

Good Grief!!!!
    Last edited by Charlie Brown; 01-05-2012 at 05:38 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is exactly why the Jets need to draft at least 2 young explosive playmakers. We need guys that are willing to buy into the system, and listen to what Sanchez has to say. There's a reason why guys like Kerley and Keller have the trust and confidence of Sanchez. If you can have a core of offensive players growing together, you're more likely to experience success.

One-year FA mercenary vets could care less what Sanchez has to say in the huddle.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Schroy48 View Post
    I have to agree 100% with Adam Schein that Sanchez was completely exposed for the shallow, NON-leader he is (especially with Michael Kay yesterday) by McElroy (today). Soooooo glad McElroy was a real MAN and a real LEADER by telling the media what it "is" in Jetland

Schein also mentioned that this team really doesnt have a young CORE making any sort of moves upward. No leaders emerging. Some busts. But. ALOT of veteran players on the downward spiral.
    Sanchez the last three games this year reminds me alot of Hennes last three games of last year. After that Henne never regained the respect of his teammates again,0-7 start.