Thread: Todd Fowles QB Arizona---option on day 2?

Todd Fowles QB Arizona---option on day 2?

Is this a guy who might tempt us in 2-3 rd? What do you guys know about him? Seems like was really good on bad team, good stats, size, great arm, kinda like Flacco. 28 td's 14ints. Would like to know how he did against Stanford, Oregon USC. Is it crazy to think we'd think of taking another QB that high?

i can see all the headlines. jets fowles up again.

I personally do not want to draft a Qb this year unless it is another late late rounder.

Keep Sanchez, see if McElroy develops, punt Brunell to the curb and bring in a viable vet that can actually play.

Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    i can see all the headlines. jets fowles up again.
    Very good.LOL. The Post is probably licking it's chops.

I thought it was NICK Foles

Think you thought of him + Dolphins interim HC when you made this thread

Either way, I think drafting a QB early is a dumb idea. It doesn't send the message of Sanchez needing comp in camp. To me, that message is "we don't think sh!t of you in the long haul." Not only that, it's a waste of an early pick that could be used to address a myriad of issues, such as OLB, S, OL, WR

If you wanna scare Sanchez, bring in a proven vet with a limited ceiling.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexipus Rex View Post

I thought it was NICK Foles

Think you thought of him + Dolphins interim HC when you made this thread

Either way, I think drafting a QB early is a dumb idea. It doesn't send the message of Sanchez needing comp in camp. To me, that message is "we don't think sh!t of you in the long haul." Not only that, it's a waste of an early pick that could be used to address a myriad of issues, such as OLB, S, OL, WR

If you wanna scare Sanchez, bring in a proven vet with a limited ceiling.
    I disagree. Why bring in a guy with limited ceiling? Sanchez can see right through that. Instead bring a guy in with real ability and a chance to start IF he can beat Sanchez out in pre-season games. If he does, the Jets are winners. if sanchez is motivated and wins, the Jets are winners! in any event this is about team loyalty not hero worship.

I don't see the need the draft a QB. I would rather bring in a vet such as Orton or Campbell to be a true #2. I also am intrigued with McElroy. I would make him the #3 next season.