Thread: WFAN Myers: "Watching Bengals lose is going to eat Rex alive"

WFAN Myers: "Watching Bengals lose is going to eat Rex alive"

After citing there was absolutely NO excuse for the Jets to go just 8-8 this season, Myers (a Giant fan who is trying recently to ingratiate himself to Jets fans) said that the Bengals are a bad team with many holes while the Jets were a team that created "holes" where they didnt exist - talent wise.

I dont know about you, but, I'll watch the Lions-Saints tonight for entertainment purposes only F the Texans - or anything else from Texas.

Dump

Quote Originally Posted by Schroy48 View Post
    After citing there was absolutely NO excuse for the Jets to go just 8-8 this season, Myers (a Giant fan who is trying recently to ingratiate himself to Jets fans) said that the Bengals are a bad team with many holes while the Jets were a team that created "holes" where they didnt exist - talent wise.

I dont know about you, but, I'll watch the Lions-Saints tonight for entertainment purposes only F the Texans - or anything else from Texas.
    Stop with your negative BS.

um... the quarterback position is a huge whole to fill

I will take this opportunity to mae one point on the Bengals who I continue to say are frauds (byproduct of a weak schedule). Last year and going inot this season we heard so much about their locker room and not having character guys. Last time I checked, PAC Man Jones, Cendric Benson, etc are still on the team. Just goes to show you what a load of b/s the media promotes. The difference, Cincy is winning this year. Thus, no stories about the Bengals and their team of criminal misfits.

Jets Insider VIP
    I think Sooth should allow Schroy's threads to go directly to the dump as he creates them.

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    I will take this opportunity to mae one point on the Bengals who I continue to say are frauds (byproduct of a weak schedule). Last year and going inot this season we heard so much about their locker room and not having character guys. Last time I checked, PAC Man Jones, Cendric Benson, etc are still on the team. Just goes to show you what a load of b/s the media promotes. The difference, Cincy is winning this year. Thus, no stories about the Bengals and their team of criminal misfits.
    Probably because T-Ocho isn't there anymore

Although, I do remember a little coverage when Jermaine Simpson got caught with all that weed early this year.

I wonder how many threads of yours has been dumped the past 2 weeks.

And yet I'm the one who gets a 1 point infraction.

Jets Insider VIP
    Schroy.

The idiotic thread maker of the pfail strip.

Setting the definition of pfail since pfail was invented.

More for Schroy. Sign the petition:

www.Schroy4buttsex.com....

Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    Probably because T-Ocho isn't there anymore

Although, I do remember a little coverage when Jermaine Simpson got caught with all that weed early this year.
    But TO nor Ocho got in trouble with the law. As I recall, both were solid citizens last year for Cincy. Meanwhile, several other players had legal issues off-the-field.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    I wonder how many threads of yours has been dumped the past 2 weeks.

And yet I'm the one who gets a 1 point infraction.
    By my count...6.

This should be #7.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Schroy.

The idiotic thread maker of the pfail strip.

Setting the definition of pfail since pfail was invented.

More for Schroy. Sign the petition:

www.Schroy4buttsex.com....
    Agreed.......bull$hit thread maker of the year.

Hall Of Fame
    This is how pathetic this is.

Schroy wakes up in the moring and literally wonders to himself "How am I going to be a hemarroid on the Pfail Strip today?"

Great job with the site Sooth--nice to see you letting this stuff continue.

_

If Marvin Lewis can be a head coach in the NFL, then anything can be posted. Man, this week all the sports radio Jet fans are coming out of the wood work with some of the dumbest things I have ever heard. Relax, we had an off year, we got plenty of talent and an excellent head coach and GM.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Sec340 View Post
    If Marvin Lewis can be a head coach in the NFL, then anything can be posted. Man, this week all the sports radio Jet fans are coming out of the wood work with some of the dumbest things I have ever heard. Relax, we had an off year, we got plenty of talent and an excellent head coach and GM.
    You can't take challenges with you.

Use them or lose them.

First quarter is what I'm thnking--why save them.

Rex sucks for not using his sooner.

_

Quote Originally Posted by Sec340 View Post
    Man, this week all the sports radio Jet fans are coming out of the wood work with some of the dumbest things I have ever heard. Relax, we had an off year, we got plenty of talent and an excellent head coach and GM.
    Agreed. However those dumb Jets fan were pushed by the media. Too bad they are to stupid to think for themselves.

Why dump, Myers made a funny and absolutely astute comment. The Jets made holes where there weren't any, see Braylon, Woody, Brad for example.
    I completely agree. And WTF were we doing trading Dwight Lowery away right before the start of the RS with Eric Smith as the only SS backup?

2 Schroy threads in 1 day?

DUMP