View Poll Results: Giants need to lose - NOW?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • We're on the right track, Jets/Giants fans will always be evenly split

5 62.50%
  • Giants will always own us like the Yankees will always own the Mets

3 37.50%

Thread: How important is it for the Jets that the Giants lose - soon?

How important is it for the Jets that the Giants lose - soon?

If the Giants go to another Super Bowl it will show football fans in NY a certain consistency that might make the Jets (despite our better looking unis ) pointless for many younger football NY fans.

Two weekends ago I saw people wearing about 3 Giants jerseys to every 1 Jets jersey.

Last weekend I saw in Dolphins stadium less than half full for most of the game. A Cowboys team with the same record as the Jets would have filled up the stadium no doubt. WE ARE NOT THAT INTERESTING TO NFL FANS ANYMORE - OR HAVENT YOU NOTICED?

We might become even less interesting here in NY if the Giants go back to the big game - again - this year.
    Last edited by Schroy48; 01-07-2012 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schroy48 View Post
    If the Giants go to another Super Bowl it will show football fans in NY a certain consistency that might make the Jets (despite our better looking unis ) pointless for many younger football NY fans.

Two weekends ago I saw people wearing about 3 Giants jerseys to every 1 Jets jersey.

Last weekend I saw in Dolphins stadium less than half full for most of the game. A Cowboys team with the same record as the Jets would have filled up the stadium no doubt. WE ARE NOT THAT INTERESTING TO NFL FANS ANYMORE - OR HAVENT YOU NOTICED?

We might become even less interesting here in NY if the Giants go back to the big game - again - this year.
    The fact that you care means you are paranoid and childish. But of course given your other threads this has already become apparent.

Who cares about this stuff? There are plenty of Jets fans. I don't need for the Jets to be a national team. As a season ticket holder, I also welcome far fewer prime time games and ridiculous games on holidays.

Who gives a sh*t?

Veteran
    Don't fret, the vaGiants lose tommorrow and ima hate tweet Brandon Jacobs for a week afterward. That fat b!tch loser piece of rodent cck.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    Who gives a sh*t?
    Schroy

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    The fact that you care means you are paranoid and childish. But of course given your other threads this has already become apparent.
    +1

Practice Squad
    STOP MAKING NEW POSTS

The Giants will get eliminated tomorrow. Every year, they luck out in some uncanny way.