Thread: Tim Tebow 3 completions of 40 plus yds in the 2nd qrtr... Mark Sanchez had 2 all seas

Tim Tebow 3 completions of 40 plus yds in the 2nd qrtr... Mark Sanchez had 2 all seas

fire schotty. that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsCrazey View Post
    fire schotty. that is all.
    Dump

Stupid post that has no bearing on anything the Jets did or what Sanchez did

Broncos went aggressive with their gameplan, and double move routes at the WR position, pass protection helped all of that.

The irony of this is that the Jets pass protection often did not give Sanchez this kind of time, so who is that on, Callahan?

The obsessive hate of Schotty on this board has taken away all logical thought and football smarts from many of you.

the numbers speak for themselves my friend. If you don't think Schotty needs to be gone you need your head examined. The guy made terrible use of the talent on this team.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Dump

Broncos went aggressive with their gameplan, and double move routes at the WR position, pass protection helped all of that.

The irony of this is that the Jets pass protection often did not give Sanchez this kind of time, so who is that on, Callahan?

The obsessive hate of Schotty on this board has taken away all logical thought and football smarts from many of you.
    Ray you're still the most patient and smartest poster here.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsCrazey View Post
    the numbers speak for themselves my friend. If you don't think Schotty needs to be gone you need your head examined. The guy made terrible use of the talent on this team.
    I don't need anything examined

Schotty will get a raw deal no matter what

I don't deny that at this point, with the way things have gone, moving on is probably best not only for the Jets but probably for Schotty himself.

He was the one stuck with a 3rd year QB who underperformed, and a random list of things that went wrong t his year, with personnel, with injuries on the OL, and lacking talent and depth at the skill positions, moreso at WR and TE.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Ray you're still the most patient and smartest poster here.
    Patient maybe, smartest, probably not, but I don't look at things with tunnel vision.

I don't need a scapegoat to peg after our team loses, there is more to it than most of us realize, and I think I see that better than most.

My head hurts. Why do I come here?

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Dump

Of course it had something to do with what the Jets did. So it was nobody's fault? It's a mix of bad OL play and the front office taking away our deep threat and replacing him with an old felon, which lead to a conservative gameplan. Schotty, the OL, and Tanny all get some blame.

Tebow's linemen gave him more than 2 seconds on each of those 3 plays.

End thread.