Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 149

Thread: D. Thomas - 1st rnd WR pick. Jets? ....

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by GMCJETS View Post
    You still need a QB to throw the dam ball.
    You need to stop posting.

  2. #22
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    the 80s
    Posts
    8,135
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I'd take so many players with our first pick. I'd rather NOT trade up, unless it's for someone who was not supposed to be there, and will help the team IMMEDIATELY.
    I totally agree. We won't need to (hopefully). If Floyd's there - we take him. If not, we take White or Senu in the 2nd. But enough's enough with the spare tires

  3. #23
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,639
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I'd take so many players with our first pick. I'd rather NOT trade up, unless it's for someone who was not supposed to be there, and will help the team IMMEDIATELY.
    I'd be happy with Kendall Wright. He's the guy who can stretch the field which is what this team so desperately needs.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    No. that's wrong. Nicks wasn't the first WR taken that draft. There's not ALL the #1 WR taken. We don't need to trade up.

    Your argument about for everyone blah blah taken is valid at EVERY position in football.

    That's a terrible rebuttle. We need to stop picking through the NFL's recycle bin of WRs and develop our own.
    So you want a WR at #16 then?

    Is it worth finding michael crabtree at 16?

    If you want to start a thread about us drafting the next "NFL SUPERSTAR" then i agree!

  5. #25
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    6,304
    what if floyd,richardson and perry are all there.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    You need to stop posting.
    Where are the Jets this weekend? You need to face reality.

  7. #27
    draft the best OLB if they are there,if not then go safety then OLB in round two. In free agency sign a Right tackle and look for a receiver.
    Round three best available player

  8. #28
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    4,659
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    LOL. You're either:

    A. A miserable **** of a Jets fan.

    or

    B. Doing it on purpose because you're a miserable **** of a person.

    C. Both - is an option as well.
    C.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    I'd be happy with Kendall Wright. He's the guy who can stretch the field which is what this team so desperately needs.
    Our longest pass completion of the year came from a WR throwing the ball. Really?

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by GMCJETS View Post
    Then why discuss or draft a WR? The results wont be diferent.
    Yeah, Megatron doesn't help Stafford.

    Holy s***.

  11. #31
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    the 80s
    Posts
    8,135
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    So you want a WR at #16 then?

    Is it worth finding michael crabtree at 16?

    If you want to start a thread about us drafting the next "NFL SUPERSTAR" then i agree!
    At this point it's impossible to predict where everyone's stock will be in 3 months. Cam Newton this time last year wasn't even top end of the draft prospect. He went #1. Bowers went in the 4th.

    However, it seems likely that Blackmon (no shot) Jeffrey and Floyd will be 1st round graded WRs. We need to pull the trigger if one's there. I like Floyd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    what if floyd,richardson and perry are all there.
    Floyd. Not even close.

  12. #32
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,844
    I would go Richardson over Floyd

    But we need to take one of them

  13. #33
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    what if floyd,richardson and perry are all there.
    What about Upshaw instead of Perry?

  14. #34
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    6,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    At this point it's impossible to predict where everyone's stock will be in 3 months. Cam Newton this time last year wasn't even top end of the draft prospect. He went #1. Bowers went in the 4th.

    However, it seems likely that Blackmon (no shot) Jeffrey and Floyd will be 1st round graded WRs. We need to pull the trigger if one's there. I like Floyd.



    Floyd. Not even close.
    You take Floyd over T Rich for our offense.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchise View Post
    Yeah, Megatron doesn't help Stafford.

    Holy s***.
    Sanchez doesnt have half the arm Stafford does..................

  16. #36
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,844
    GMC, who should we draft with our first round pick?

    Clearly we have to pick a QB based on your logic right?

  17. #37
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,639
    Quote Originally Posted by GMCJETS View Post
    Our longest pass completion of the year came from a WR throwing the ball. Really?
    So you agree or disagree with me?

  18. #38
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn via Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,294
    Only a crack head with oxygen deprivation would use a first round pick on Demarious Thomas. T Rich (the new one) will be our pick followed by the best receiver left in the second. Then a safety(2&3 may flip-flop) another Lb or Dt and aTightend late. We'll fix the line through trade and probably sign a suprise or two. But no D Thomas.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by GMCJETS View Post
    Our longest pass completion of the year came from a WR throwing the ball. Really?
    This is trolling... you are constantly trying to derail the topic of this thread. There are plenty of threads where you can continue your incessant whining about Mark Sanchez.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    GMC, who should we draft with our first round pick?

    Clearly we have to pick a QB based on your logic right?


    Depends on whos available, we have many glaring needs.

    No QB.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us