Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Alabama vs LSU: Clash of the Titans & Trent Richarsdon/Ushaw watch

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Honey Badger is short.
    Yea. I thought he was 6'1". He looks taller on the field. This is a bit of a drawback for him. The NFL is becoming a man-to-man coverage league.

Aussie punter Wing getting lot of airtime

Quote Originally Posted by IHATEDOLPHINS View Post
    In this era of no defense football,it's kind of nice to see an old fashioned slug fest.This game will get hammered by the media for being dull,but I think it's a good game so far.Love the defense these teams play
    Same here this game > Baylor/Washington

Every play is magnified and one mistake could be the game

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by IHATEDOLPHINS View Post
    In this era of no defense football,it's kind of nice to see an old fashioned slug fest.This game will get hammered by the media for being dull,but I think it's a good game so far.Love the defense these teams play
    This has to do with neither team having a QB. Nick Saban is giving McCarron the Schotty treatment and Jefferson is so overrated by ESPN it is sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Yea. I thought he was 6'1". He looks taller on the field. This is a bit of a drawback for him. The NFL is becoming a man-to-man coverage league.
    He's listed at 5'9" but is really 5'7" most likely, still most corners are 5'9'-5'11' so its not that big a deal especially if you put him as a nickelback

Jets Insider VIP
    Richardson just ate up that pass rusher

Jets Insider VIP
    Brent Mussburger is the motherfkn man

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by IM3 View Post
    He's listed at 5'9" but is really 5'7" most likely, still most corners are 5'9'-5'11' so its not that big a deal especially if you put him as a nickelback
    He will be projected as a Top 5. I dont think a team wants to draft a nickleback in the Top 5.

Maybe just maybe he can be a Bob Sanders type. But I dont know. WRs are getting bigger and bigger. Big WRs and TEs are trending.

This has to do with neither team having a QB. Nick Saban is giving McCarron the Schotty treatment and Jefferson is so overrated by ESPN it is sickening.
    Granted these qb's wont be mistaken for RG3 and Luck,but these defenses are legit.I've seen these teams play alot this year.I think I saw that Bama gives up 8.8 points a game LSU 10.8

Hall Of Fame
    Hate to say it but I think Alabama has already won the game.

LSU has no offense.

Best offense is #7 returning kicks or defensive TD.

**EDIT**

9-0 game over.

Miles might wanna think about putting Lee in the game at qb.More of a pocket passer

Hall Of Fame
    The game is over.

Tomorrow is going to be a sh*tstorm for NCAA and BCS.

+1 system is a lock. BCS officials are meeting to discuss changes and this game will only help the cause.

The game is over.

Tomorrow is going to be a sh*tstorm for NCAA and BCS.

+1 system is a lock. BCS officials are meeting to discuss changes and this game will only help the cause.
    Yup the +1 I think is a given at this point.Look for it when the current BCS contract is up.I believe from what I read,It will match up 1vs4 and 2vs3.

I for years hated the idea of any kind of playoff,but I have come around to a plus 1.This year really makes the case for it,and a few yrs ago when there were 5 unbeatens at the end of the year..it's time

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

If this really is the best of college football, I don't think I'm a fan.

All League
    He will be projected as a Top 5. I dont think a team wants to draft a nickleback in the Top 5.

Maybe just maybe he can be a Bob Sanders type. But I dont know. WRs are getting bigger and bigger. Big WRs and TEs are trending.
    I REALLY like HoneyBadger's toughness and physicality, but you make an excellent point. NO WAY this guy can cover and TACKLE the likes of Gronkowski. He's a top talent with physical short comings, there's a reason guys like Sanders fall into the 2nd round despite being All-Pro talents. Shame, but that's how it always seems to fall. Whoever gets him after the 1st round will have a REAL football player.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Horse collar tackles are legal in college football?

I don't want a WR in the first unless blackmon falls to us which is impossible.

Upshaw can be a day one starter for us and stay on the field for 3 downs....we need that.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Horse collar tackles are legal in college football?
    LOL. This game has been brutal. Horse collars, face masks, clotheslines.

12 - 0 to the Tide. Looks like this game is out of reach.

No one blocked Upshaw