16 15.53%
  • Mark Barron

11 10.68%
  • Devon Still

0 0%
  • None of the above (list in thread)

6 5.83%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Who do you want with our first round pick?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    so you don't think Griffin will be any good?
    you answered the question yourself. Richardson is a sure thing, RGIII is an unkown.

Who knows how good RG3 will be? ....

I think Richardson will be great

Jets Insider VIP
    1. Cordy Glenn
    2. Alshon Jeffery
    3. Melvin Ingram
    4. Courtney Upshaw
    5. Michael Floyd

Richardson and DeCastro are probably long shots at this stage, otherwise they'd be #1 and #2 on my list.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    1. Cordy Glenn
    2. Alshon Jeffery
    3. Melvin Ingram
    4. Courtney Upshaw
    5. Michael Floyd

Richardson and DeCastro are probably long shots at this stage, otherwise they'd be #1 and #2 on my list.
    i just read kiper's latest mock. he has the jets taking barron. ingram, upshaw, martin, reiff and decastro are gone. if that's the scenario, would the jets take barron?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    i just read kiper's latest mock. he has the jets taking barron. ingram, upshaw, martin, reiff and decastro are gone. if that's the scenario, would the jets take barron?
    I wouldn't be against it in that scenario.

I don't think Barron has Reed/Polamalu potential but he'd immediately become the best safety on our roster.

I don't think Barron has Reed/Polamalu potential but he'd immediately become the best safety on our roster.
    he'd be the best safety by default. but relative to the nfl, how would he stack up?

i dunno how i feel about them taking a safety, even though smith really cost them a lot of big plays.

Hall Of Fame
    so you don't think Griffin will be any good?
    I honestly think he's the riskiest (sp?) pick in the top ten. He could be the next Vick or Brad Smith. Agreed he's coming in as a better prospect them Smith by a mile, I was just comparing his college abilities and they both played in the big 12.

If I was the GM and had the choice of Griffin and Richardson, I'd take Richardson hands down. He's a much safer pick.

Hall Of Fame

Stephen Hawking could make the roster at safety. At this point I'd be happy taking the best S, WR, or OLB available at 16. Of also depending on who we pick up in FA or plan on picking up. There's a handful (how come handful only has one L? who makes up these rules) of good safeties and WRs out there so that might be addressed though FA there's also a couple of passrushers but the tackles are **** so we might need to address that with the 1st pick.

Trade back and acquire picks. This team has to add lots of speed a LB, WR and Safety.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by New York Mick View Post
    I honestly think he's the riskiest (sp?) pick in the top ten. He could be the next Vick or Brad Smith. Agreed he's coming in as a better prospect them Smith by a mile, I was just comparing his college abilities and they both played in the big 12.

If I was the GM and had the choice of Griffin and Richardson, I'd take Richardson hands down. He's a much safer pick.
    Well he isn't going to be a Brad Smith. He will play QB, and apparently has all the tools to succeed at that position.

I don't think he is as risky as you do, but I see where you're coming from. Richardson WILL be a stud, and he's about as safe as it gets. However, he isn't going to solve Cleveland's problems (or any other QB needy team) which what Griffin could do if he's good. Those teams will trust their talent evaluators.

There were a lot of people on this forum last year talking about how Cam Newton was a big risk... and look at him now. Sometimes swinging for the fences actually does pay off.

Griffin, to me, is a guy who would be a #1 overall pick if he wasn't going into the same draft as this generation's Peyton Manning, Aikman or John Elway.

Hall Of Fame
    Well he isn't going to be a Brad Smith. He will play QB, and apparently has all the tools to succeed at that position.

I don't think he is as risky as you do, but I see where you're coming from. Richardson WILL be a stud, and he's about as safe as it gets. However, he isn't going to solve Cleveland's problems (or any other QB needy team) which what Griffin could do if he's good. Those teams will trust their talent evaluators.

There were a lot of people on this forum last year talking about how Cam Newton was a big risk... and look at him now. Sometimes swinging for the fences actually does pay off.

Griffin, to me, is a guy who would be a #1 overall pick if he wasn't going into the same draft as this generation's Peyton Manning, Aikman or John Elway.
    http://www.airconditioningcompaniesphiladelphia.com/

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by New York Mick View Post

I assume you're telling me to cool off, I think?

Hall Of Fame

I assume you're telling me to cool off, I think?
    LOL, your name. Thought your ac broke. Sorry it was a lot funnier stoned lol

Floyd now pussing out on the Shrine game. Another notch against him. just saying.