Thread: Lamar Miller RB Miami

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Lamar Miller RB Miami

There has been a lot of talk about whether to take Richardson at 16 or if he will even be there. Does anyone think Lamar Miller from Miami could be there when the Jets draft in the second round? Or if he is even worth considering?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    IF we go WR in the first round like I so desperately hope we do...then our 2nd round targets include:

OT (Sanders, Adams)
    Safety (Barron, Martin)
    OLB/DE (Curry/Jenkins)
    RB (Miller, Wilson)

That being said, I think Miller is off the board by the time we pick in the second round.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanJetFan View Post
    IF we go WR in the first round like I so desperately hope we do...then our 2nd round targets include:

OT (Sanders, Adams)
    Safety (Barron, Martin)
    OLB/DE (Curry/Jenkins)
    RB (Miller, Wilson)

That being said, I think Miller is off the board by the time we pick in the second round.
    If Miller is off the board in the second, we might have to go LaMichael James in the third.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Miller is a top 25 pick.Would love to line him up with Greene in the backfield.Maybe we can trade down and get one extra pick.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    That might not be a bad idea at all. He would be a great complement to Green with his speed and shiftiness. Has decent size as well. The extra pick would be useful ammo.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Miller is available in round 2 we should take him.. Great speed and explosion..he's a home run hitter. If the jets can get Floyd or Jeffery in rd 1 and Miller in 2 that would be amazing. I'd rather have them than one Trent. Greene and Miller compliment each other perfectly.
    Last edited by Jet Life; 01-10-2012 at 04:18 PM.