Thread: Brian Billick: Why the heck not Rex?

Brian Billick: Why the heck not Rex?

Billick, if you listen to his weekly reports on Mike 'n Mike is DYING to get back into the NFL. And, not necessarily as a HC either. Of course, all of this is provided Rex truly wants to go to the Ravens offense of '2000 and NOT ever develop Sanchez into an 'elite' QB.

Could it be that Rex blames Billick for not getting offered the Ravens HC job?

In either case, the two would see eye-to-eye PERFECTLY on offense, which begs me to ask: WHY THE HECK NOT BILLICK REX???

PS - To me, Sporano has NOT distinguished himself as a offensive "guru" at all. He didnt "make" any young QB's career, so, why do we expect him to "make" Sanchez into an "elite" overnight? Umm, I dont think so
    Last edited by Schroy48; 01-11-2012 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schroy48 View Post
    Billick, if you listen to his weekly reports on Mike 'n Mike is DYING to get back into the NFL. And, not necessarily as a HC either.

In either case, the two would see eye-to-eye PERFECTLY on offense, which begs me to ask: WHY THE HECK NOT BILLICK REX???

PS - To me, Sporano has NOT distinguished himself as a offensive "guru" at all. He didnt "make" any young QB's career, so, why do we expect him to "make" Sanchez into an "elite" overnight? Umm, I dont think so
    Did you see his offenses with the Ravens?

All League
    so, why do we expect him to "make" Sanchez into an "elite" overnight? Umm, I dont think so

BECAUSE the HIRING of Sporano is a CLEAR INDICATOR that the Jets are RETURNING to their 2009 OFFENSIVE PHILOSOPHY. If anything, it's a resetting of priority from Sanchez BACK TO THE RUNNING GAME,

Nepotism is a b!itch, huh JI?

All Pro
    Need a RB now pretty obivious

Billick, if you listen to his weekly reports on Mike 'n Mike is DYING to get back into the NFL. And, not necessarily as a HC either.

His offenses sucked. And I'm sure he's looking for a HC job.