Thread: What does the 2013 Quarterback class look like?

Jets Insider VIP

What does the 2013 Quarterback class look like?

Sorry. But I have to ask.

I'm as hopeful as anyone that Sanchez gets righted this coming season, but if he doesn't....

How deep is next year's potential crop of QBs?

Landry Jones and Matt Barkley went back to school for another year, so they'll both be around. Not sure how much of an upgrade they'd be.

Barkley and Jones will be gone well before we get a shot to pick. E.J. Manuel would be a possibility. The front end next year is just as good as this year. The back end will be a lot weaker. Aaron Murray and Casey Pachall are a good drop in talent from the front 3.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGKIDD325 View Post
    Landry Jones and Matt Barkley went back to school for another year, so they'll both be around. Not sure how much of an upgrade they'd be.
    Tyler Bray if he comes out will be a top 3 QB taken as well. Possibly first QB taken. Tyler Wilson from Arkansas is another one
    Last edited by Jet Life; 01-11-2012 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchise View Post
    Tyler Bray if he comes out will be a top 3 QB taken as well. Possibly first QB taken. Tyler Wilson from Arkansas is another one
    really like Tyler Wilson, think he could've been a low first/second rounder this season if he had came out

You won't catch much on the back end next year. If serious, draft someone like Cousins this year.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    You won't catch much on the back end next year. If serious, draft someone like Cousins this year.
    Brock Osweiler, what do you think of that guy? I am high on him as a developmental QB. Raw at the moment but huge upside. A giant with a rocket arm, but despite looking like he'd be a statue has really nice mobility.