Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama plays the race card, already?!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4324852]The GOP is in prime position to put a R in the WH and yet look at what they have done, it's sad and it isn't good for America. [/QUOTE]

The GOP has put forth a presumptive nominee who is considered by most to be the one candidate that can beat Obama.

What have they done that is sad and not good for America ??

( I mean, other than your thinking that they put forth a presumptive nominee who is considered by most to be the one candidate that can beat Obama. )

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;4324867]it's truly terrible what White People have to bear in 2012. It's a damn damn shame.

I mean it wasn't too long ago Black People were getting strung up from trees, shot with fire hoses, attacked by German Sheppards.

And now White People have to deal with comments from the Black President. He IMPLIES things! terrible things!

COMMENTS! Snide words. It's just so awful. I want to cry for the plight of White People. I don't know how I get up in the morning, with all the challenges I have to face of being a white person. Just knowing those nasty race cards are out there waiting to be played. It's just so bad.

Jet Potato Maybe you should write the Uncle Toms Cabin for White people. Tell the world of our plight Potato![/QUOTE]

This is just sad. Even for you.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4324879]This is just sad. Even for you.[/QUOTE]

wait a second

I'm white. you are saying I'm sad.

RACE CARD!

you are racially oppressing me.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4324868]Why aren't we?

What has Mitt done other than say he's running against Obama, what Obama has done and what Mitt plans to do when in office...

What you'll get from Obama is 'well you see what Congress has done, Mitt is just more of the same'...

lolz...

You're so blinded by partisanship that you can't seem to say a single negative thing about your party...[/QUOTE]

I'm blinded? Your party has been begging for anyone but Romney to run for President.

Newt is dead on about Mitt.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Phoenixx;4324878]The GOP has put forth a presumptive nominee who is considered by most to be the one candidate that can beat Obama.

What have they done that is sad and not good for America ??

( I mean, other than your thinking that they put forth a presumptive nominee who is considered by most to be the one candidate that can beat Obama. )[/QUOTE]

Your party doesn't want him, see post above.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4324904]Your party doesn't want him, see post above.[/QUOTE]

So you think the GOP not wanting Romney is "sad and it isn't good for America" ??

So when Romney inevitably does get the nomination, it will be happy and good for America.

I understand your point..Welcome aboard.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Phoenixx;4324921]So you think the GOP not wanting Romney is "sad and it isn't good for America" ??

So when Romney inevitably does get the nomination, it will be happy and good for America.

I understand your point..Welcome aboard.[/QUOTE]

Romney isn't going to beat Obama and your party knows it. That is why they begged and pleaded to anyone with a pulse to enter the race.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4324931]Romney isn't going to beat Obama and your party knows it. That is why they begged and pleaded to anyone with a pulse to enter the race.[/QUOTE]

Party officials assuming nothing and exploring all options is a good thing.

If you don't believe me, ask President Hillary.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Phoenixx;4324953]Party officials assuming nothing and exploring all options is a good thing.

If you don't believe me, ask President Hillary.[/QUOTE]

You mean the other person who would of beat the GOP nominee? I'll ask the Secretary of State after I ask the reality show star. You betcha........

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4324969]...after I ask the reality show star.[/QUOTE]

Trump or Palin? :confused:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4324975]Trump or Palin? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Awful........ I am still waiting for Trump to tell all of us where Obama was born...... That show will be on right after Geraldo finds Capones vault!!!!!!!!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4324897]I'm blinded? Your party has been begging for anyone but Romney to run for President.

Newt is dead on about Mitt.[/QUOTE]

Here us the deal on this. The TEA Party movement has dominated GOP politics and the since the sweeping midterm victory in 2010. This primary season did not yield a serious "TEA PARTY" candidate and many of the noise makers (Breitbart, Limbaugh, Levin, Various Conservative Collumnists) in the conservative media are not happy. That is why there is this perception that the electorate is lukewarm about Romney. The term "establishment Republican" is being used almost as a slur. They are calling establishment types RINO's. This is why a portion of the electorate has shifted with the winds towards whatever canddidate of the moment they think can carry the TEA Party torch. Bachman, Perry, Gingrich, Santorum, Cain, all were annointed as the torchbearer for a moment and all have fallen. It is a battle between staunch ideologues versus pragmatists. Those that want to put up someone that can win versus those that say unless we get an ideologue it is just more of the same.

The primary voters so far are going for the candidate that they think can win. Pro business types like myself really like Romney. Ideologues and Social Issue Types are also breaking for Romney but apparently with less enthusiasm. It would have been interesting to see what would have happened had a TP fave like Palin entered the fray. Fortunately we will never know.
    Last edited by chiefst2000; 01-11-2012 at 03:01 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4324969]You mean the other person who would of beat the GOP nominee? I'll ask the Secretary of State after I ask the reality show star. You betcha........[/QUOTE]

Wow, did you ever miss my point.

And if you really thought Trump was ever going to be a real candidate..you REALLY missed my point. :eek:

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cedk;4324800]
    Thats the strategy race card,class warfare and point the finger at everybody but Obama.

[/QUOTE]

Funny post in a thread devoted to pointing the finger of accusation at President Obama

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Phoenixx;4325042]Wow, did you ever miss my point.

And if you really thought Trump was ever going to be a real candidate..you REALLY missed my point. :eek:[/QUOTE]

No I didn't miss your point, but it is comical Hillary lost to Obama, but still would of beaten McCain. McCain couldn't beat either of them. GOP ! GOP !

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Tea Party is not important now or will ever be again.

[QUOTE=chiefst2000;4325001]Here us the deal on this. The TEA Party movement has dominated GOP politics and the since the sweeping midterm victory in 2010. This primary season did not yield a serious "TEA PARTY" candidate and many of the noise makers (Breitbart, Limbaugh, Levin, Various Conservative Collumnists) in the conservative media are not happy. That is why there is this perception that the electorate is lukewarm about Romney. The term "establishment Republican" is being used almost as a slur. They are calling establishment types RINO's. This is why a portion of the electorate has shifted with the winds towards whatever canddidate of the moment they think can carry the TEA Party torch. Bachman, Perry, Gingrich, Santorum, Cain, all were annointed as the torchbearer for a moment and all have fallen. It is a battle between staunch ideologues versus pragmatists. Those that want to put up someone that can win versus those that say unless we get an ideologue it is just more of the same.

The primary voters so far are going for the candidate that they think can win. Pro business types like myself really like Romney. Ideologues and Social Issue Types are also breaking for Romney but apparently with less enthusiasm. It would have been interesting to see what would have happened had a TP fave like Palin entered the fray. Fortunately we will never know.[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4324765]We should discuss this issue at Rick Perry's camp. Such a nice place.[/QUOTE]

If you can get there by the time his candidacy ends that is..

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4324931]Romney isn't going to beat Obama and your party knows it. That is why they begged and pleaded to anyone with a pulse to enter the race.[/QUOTE]

You mean the same party who pushed Bob Dole and John McCain?

That one?

Got it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4325088]The Tea Party is not important now or will ever be again.[/QUOTE]

Thank you oh mystical Oracle of the North. What other prophecies can you share with us?

Let me help for the future: "The Tea Party is not important now because....."

"The TEA party will never be important again because....."

When you make a statement back it up with an explanation of your reasoning.

I'll try one for you. The TEA Party will neve again be important because..[I]."they are a racist organization that will go away once Barack loses in 2012"[/I]

Here's another The TEA Party will neve again be important because....[I]"my union overlord told me so"[/I]

See how that works. You make a statement that is followed up by your reasoning.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tea Party had its time last election cycle and that's about it.

[QUOTE=chiefst2000;4325131]Thank you oh mystical Oracle of the North. What other prophecies can you share with us?

Let me help for the future: "The Tea Party is not important now because....."

"The TEA party will never be important again because....."

When you make a statement back it up with an explanation of your reasoning.

I'll try one for you. The TEA Party will neve again be important because..[I]."they are a racist organization that will go away once Barack loses in 2012"[/I]

Here's another The TEA Party will neve again be important because....[I]"my union overlord told me so"[/I]

See how that works. You make a statement that is followed up by your reasoning.[/QUOTE]