Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Obama plays the race card, already?!

[QUOTE=cr726;4324931]Romney isn't going to beat Obama and your party knows it. That is why they begged and pleaded to anyone with a pulse to enter the race.[/QUOTE]

Interesting take after your party destroyed Hillary a Democrat with the balls to lead for a light weight like Obama who was backed by big financial interests.

Romney is the Party guy just like Hillary was the Party Girl. You have this ass backwards.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=cr726;4324897]I'm blinded? Your party has been begging for anyone but Romney to run for President.

Newt is dead on about Mitt.[/QUOTE]

Do you ever tire of being ridiculously wrong?

Many in the GOP were begging for a new candidate to enter the race and defeat Romney because they do not feel he represented their highly conservative views, not because they don't think he can beat Obama.

Those folks were represented only by unelectable (even in a primary) candidates like Bachmann and Santorum. They wanted a Santorum-ideals candidate with charisma, charm and electability. They hoped and searched, but that person doesn't exist. So now they have Romney.

He's not their first choice, but they will be behind him in November, considering the alternative.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=bitonti;4324887]wait a second

I'm white. you are saying I'm sad.

RACE CARD!

you are racially oppressing me.[/QUOTE]

No, you're intellectually oppressing yourself.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cr726;4324982]Awful........ I am still waiting for Trump to tell all of us where Obama was born...... That show will be on right after Geraldo finds Capones vault!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Ohh, topical humor. Got any Elian Gonzalez jokes?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4325172]Ohh, topical humor. Got any Elian Gonzalez jokes?[/QUOTE]

Funny you should mention that to an adult who one would often believe is actually a young child.

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4325172]Ohh, topical humor. Got any Elian Gonzalez jokes?[/QUOTE]

Aren't you the same age as Elian?

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4325159]Do you ever tire of being ridiculously wrong?

Many in the GOP were begging for a new candidate to enter the race and defeat Romney because they do not feel he represented their highly conservative views, not because they don't think he can beat Obama.

Those folks were represented only by unelectable (even in a primary) candidates like Bachmann and Santorum. They wanted a Santorum-ideals candidate with charisma, charm and electability. They hoped and searched, but that person doesn't exist. So now they have Romney.

He's not their first choice, but they will be behind him in November, considering the alternative.[/QUOTE]

The IMPORTANT TEA PARTY!!!

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4325181]Funny you should mention that to an adult who one would often believe is actually a young child.[/QUOTE]

Oh no!!!!! The young and elite are ganging up on me!!!!!

[IMG]http://www.sportsgrid.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/drunk-dudes-Mavs-bench-628x352.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by cr726; 01-11-2012 at 03:57 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    LMFAO!!!

Tea party!!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

*sniff*

Oh man.

Tea Party.

LOLZ....

lol

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4325424]LMFAO!!!

Tea party!!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

*sniff*

Oh man.

Tea Party.

LOLZ....

lol[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu338/robel_60/theOWSlegend.jpg[/IMG]

LOLZ

lol

LOLZ........

[QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;4325141]Interesting take after your party destroyed Hillary a Democrat with the balls to lead for a light weight like Obama who was backed by big financial interests.

Romney is the Party guy just like Hillary was the Party Girl. You have this ass backwards.[/QUOTE]

My party? I'm a registered independent. Sorry. Hillary and Obama went at it and both raised a ton of money.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4325605][IMG]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu338/robel_60/theOWSlegend.jpg[/IMG]

LOLZ

lol

LOLZ........[/QUOTE]

LOL...

And the Tea Party has been COMPLETELY SILENT.

COMPLETELY.

SILENT.

Since the GOP primaries have started.

Why?

Because they are a bunch oweirdos. All bark. No bite. Freaks.

I guess the season of hanging tea-bags from your hat and yelling "HAND'S OFF MY SOCIALIZED MEDICINE, OBAMA" has passed.

A fad.

A fading fad that nobody cares about anymore.

LOLZ...

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4325671]LOL...

And the Tea Party has been COMPLETELY SILENT.

COMPLETELY.

SILENT.

Since the GOP primaries have started.

Why?

Because they are a bunch oweirdos. All bark. No bite. Freaks.

I guess the season of hanging tea-bags from your hat and yelling "HAND'S OFF MY SOCIALIZED MEDICINE, OBAMA" has passed.

A fad.

A fading fad that nobody cares about anymore.

LOLZ...[/QUOTE]

We'll see come November.....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [B]The phrase “no matter what you look like” is a clear reference to race. Obama is indicating that if he loses the election, opportunity for those who are a certain color or ethnicity will be denied. He completes the thought by pointing to the debates in New Hampshire, associating the Republican candidates with the possibility of racial or ethnic discrimination.[/B]

If you believe this is true, that the GOP is not big on diversity...why is it "playing the race card"?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4325159] So now they have Romney.

He's not their first choice, but [B]they will be behind him in November[/B], considering the alternative.[/QUOTE]

nobody else will be. he's as dense as Al Gore.

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4325839]nobody else will be. he's as dense as Al Gore.[/QUOTE]

Dense is a guy that thinks he can fool the American people twice...

But judging by the intelligence level of the cr's here, it's a possibility...

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4325870]Dense is a guy that thinks he can fool the American people twice...

But judging by the intelligence level of the cr's here, it's a possibility...[/QUOTE]

Your plastic man has been running for president for last 6 years. You thinking he's your man is hysterical. You got balls questioning anyone's intelligence. :yes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

You guys are getting pretty tense over here. Slowww it down.

[QUOTE=chiefst2000;4324849]

This is exactly what his rhetoric and policies are AGAINST. Obama goes around promoting class warfare, us versus them, etc. Then gives a speech stating that he for the exact opposite.[/QUOTE]

How can Obama claim class warfare while he took all that wall street money?
    It's a joke. Both Obama and Mitt are getting alot of wall street money.

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4325904]You guys are getting pretty tense over here. Slowww it down.[/QUOTE]

My bad.