Thread: ESPN Kay: Mangold "Massive Spin" = Jets looking to trade Sanchez

ESPN Kay: Mangold "Massive Spin" = Jets looking to trade Sanchez

The suggestions made on the Michael Kay program, after listening to Nick Mangold give one of the most MASSIVE SPINS any player was ever asked to do (no doubt from Tanny/Rex) is this:

1. The team does not want any player to diminish Sanchez' value prior to a trade.

2. Rex sees no difference with a "game managing" Henne as with a "game managing" Sanchez. In fact, Henne and Sporano go better together - obviously. Pennington as well is more familiar with Henne - if he should get involved with the offense.

3. Henne might be the perfect backup for Manning - yes Manning

4. Sanchez MAY have shot himself in the foot after (as was told by the producer of the Jody Mac program on ESPN) asking for a trade (in knee-jerk fashion) following the Dolphins game.

Can't wait to see what comes down the pike following Feb. 5th

LOL, I am by no means a big Sanchez supporter but that is one of the most absurd things I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Schroy48 View Post
    The suggestions made on the Michael Kay program, after listening to Nick Mangold give one of the most MASSIVE SPINS any player was ever asked to do (no doubt from Tanny/Rex) is this:

1. The team does not want any player to diminish Sanchez' value prior to a trade.

2. Rex sees no difference with a "game managing" Henne as with a "game managing" Sanchez. In fact, Henne and Sporano go better together - obviously. Pennington as well is more familiar with Henne - if he should get involved with the offense.

4. Sanchez MAY have shot himself in the foot after (as was told by the producer of the Jody Mac program on ESPN) asking for a trade (in knee-jerk fashion) following the Dolphins game.

guy says to his wife "I could use a day fishing with the guys, work has been stressful". Wife hears "I'm tired of you, our relationship is over, you're getting fat, you're not as pretty as you used to be, I've met another woman, your cooking sucks, I think your sister is hot, you suck in bed, I'm leaving you".

Yep, pretty much the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Schroy48 View Post

No one else has come forward with that story so I cant believe it.

I don't want Manning. If he gets injured, its 1999 all over again. Do you want to take that risk?

All League
    ^x2

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    I don't want Manning. If he gets injured, its 1999 all over again. Do you want to take that risk?
    Crap...its Favre all over again. The whole circus.

One hit...and he's done.

Look at our OLine.

ANyone think Peyton Manning wont look at our OLine before he decides to come here?

He'll get killed, we cant pay him......

There is no reason for him to come here, and no reason for us to want him.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    guy says to his wife "I could use a day fishing with the guys, work has been stressful". Wife hears "I'm tired of you, our relationship is over, you're getting fat, you're not as pretty as you used to be, I've met another woman, your cooking sucks, I think your sister is hot, you suck in bed, I'm leaving you".

Yep, pretty much the same thing.
    +1:beer:

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

lol @ people responding to shroy threads...

Dump