Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Marines Urinate On Dead Taliban

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4326719]No doubt in my mind the American soldiers killed professionally.

The controversy lies in what they did with the vermin after the kill.....[/QUOTE]

Grab a pair of boots and show them how it's done.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4326704]

I mean, shouldn't the Muslim world be aiming their anger and resentment at the Taliban, for misrepresenting their beliefs and bringing violence and death into their everyday lives?

Not asking them to applaud this, but you check your guys, and we'll check ours. Deal?[/QUOTE]

The Muslim world rejoiced and danced in the streets on 9-11. They rejoiced when Americans were burned alive and hung on bridges in Fallujah. They rejoiced as dead American Soldiers were stomped on and drug through the streets of Mogadishu. But to disrespect their dead? BLASPHEMY.....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4326712]No, American lives are endangered regardless...[/QUOTE]

No sh*t :rolleyes:

Doesn't mean they aren't to a greater degree as a result.

Do you really believe they are [I]safer [/I]because they peed on these bodies? :rolleyes:

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4326724]Grab a pair of boots and show them how it's done.[/QUOTE]

Seeing I have no problem with what they did, I'd suggest you grab a pair of boots and show them how it's done.....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4326733]The Muslim world rejoiced and danced in the streets on 9-11. They rejoiced when Americans were burned alive and hung on bridges in Fallujah. They rejoiced as dead American Soldiers were stomped on and drug through the streets of Mogadishu. But to disrespect their dead? BLASPHEMY.....[/QUOTE]

No, the entire Muslim world didn't do that. Just as most American soldiers don't pee on bodies.

What are you saying? That two wrongs make a right?

Aren't folks like you always saying how we're the "better people"? Maybe we should act like it.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4326734]

Do you really believe they are [I]safer [/I]because they peed on these bodies? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Safer? Of course not.

In even more danger? No...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4326744]Safer? Of course not.

In even more danger? No...[/QUOTE]

You're wrong.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4326746]You're wrong.[/QUOTE]

We were supposed to be safer after @ss Barackwards Obungler was elected too no?

Remember, the Muslim world hated Bush and would welcome Obungler with open arms.

How'd that work out?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4326765]We were supposed to be safer after @ss Barackwards Obungler was elected too no?

Remember, the Muslim world hated Bush and would welcome Obungler with open arms.

How'd that work out?[/QUOTE]

One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. One of the worst analogies I've seen here.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4326765]How'd that work out?[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://images.fastcompany.com/upload/predator.jpg[/IMG]

Pew.

Pew pew pew pew.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4326733]The Muslim world rejoiced and danced in the streets on 9-11. They rejoiced when Americans were burned alive and hung on bridges in Fallujah. They rejoiced as dead American Soldiers were stomped on and drug through the streets of Mogadishu. But to disrespect their dead? BLASPHEMY.....[/QUOTE]

Why lower ourselves to the level of these "savages", then?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    A couple of years ago, I read about a sniper in Iraq. I do not recall if he was Army or Marine. He said in the piece that he enjoyed shooting a man but not killing him. He would then continue to shoot him causing more injury. Not my style. Kill quickly and move on. While you're screwing around, someone could be sizing you up or one of the people in your unit you could be helping.
    I actualy hold the junior officers to blame. Our officer corps from everything I haver ead and observed seems to not have the control they once did. And that is surprising since a greater percentage of our junior officers now are service academy grads.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=palmetto defender;4326820]A couple of years ago, I read about a sniper in Iraq. I do not recall if he was Army or Marine. He said in the piece that he enjoyed shooting a man but not killing him. He would then continue to shoot him causing more injury. [/QUOTE]

Multiple shots at one target from one position?

Isn't that everything they teach a sniper NOT to do?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4326824]Multiple shots at one target from one position?

Isn't that everything they teach a sniper NOT to do?[/QUOTE]

My sniper never did that. And most are taught to move positions.
    It emphasizes my point about junior officers not doing their jobs. There are so many "lessons learned" that are not being followed. And it has caused a fair amount of American lives. Laziness and stupidity.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4326804]Why lower ourselves to the level of these "savages", then?[/QUOTE]

We are not lowering ourselves to their level.

When American soldiers capture these animals, handcuff them, and then videotape themselves hacking of their heads with knives while they scream in agony, then I'll concede, we are lowering ourselves to their level.

Besides, we need to instill fear in these inbred simians. That will go along way towards keeping American Soldiers safe.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://dillsnapcogitation.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/lebo.jpg?w=655[/IMG]

I just want to understand this, sir. Every time a rug is micturated upon in this fair city, I have to compensate the owner?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4326859]We are not lowering ourselves to their level.

When American soldiers capture these animals, handcuff them, and then videotape themselves hacking of their heads with knives while they scream in agony, then I'll concede, we are lowering ourselves to their level.

Besides, we need to instill fear in these inbred simians. That will go along way towards keeping American Soldiers safe.[/QUOTE]

How exactly does this video instill fear? If anything, these marines look like cowardly jackasses, standing around with their dicks out and looking completely unprofessional.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4326859]Besides, we need to instill fear in these inbred simians. That will go along way towards keeping American Soldiers safe.[/QUOTE]

Peeing on a dead body hardly instills fear, Dean.

Remote control planes that you can't see or hear until it's too late. THAT can instill fear.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4326900]How exactly does this video instill fear? If anything, these marines look like cowardly jackasses, standing around with their dicks out and looking completely unprofessional.[/QUOTE]

Treating them with the respect they don't deserve does not instill fear. They know if captured by American Forces they will be clothed, fed, kept warm, basically live the life of Reilly. That does not instill fear.....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4326947]Treating them with the respect they don't deserve does not instill fear. They know if captured by American Forces they will be clothed, fed, kept warm, basically live the life of Reilly. That does not instill fear.....[/QUOTE]

For all we know these weren't even the marines who did the killing. They could have come up upon a pile of corpses and decided to break out the video camera.

How badass of them.