Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: More Media Piling On....

  1. #1

    More Media Piling On....

    Even the folks at Bang Cartoons are doing it.....(don't shoot the messenger!)

    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2010/commercial_break.htm

  2. #2
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    91
    Ha! Thanks! Iced tea out the nose all over my desk when went Holmes gliding by, smoke trailing behind. And again with J-Lo.

  3. #3
    funnier watchin pat get TEAboned tis wk E N D of season!!!

  4. #4
    Well for better or for worse, everyone likes to talk about The New York Jets.

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,219
    I'll laugh more Saturday night when I get to watch Brady carted off on the meat wagon after Dumerville and Miller rip his head off his neck

    LORD HEAR OUR PRAYER

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I'll laugh more Saturday night when I get to watch Brady carted off on the meat wagon after Dumerville and Miller rip his head off his neck

    LORD HEAR OUR PRAYER
    Thank You! The site's #1 Jinx is calling, and praying from God no less, for a Brady injury, practically guaranteeing a big win for the Pats.

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,219
    GFY and die

  8. #8
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,463
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I'll laugh more Saturday night when I get to watch Brady carted off on the meat wagon after Dumerville and Miller rip his head off his neck

    LORD HEAR OUR PRAYER
    I really don't know how we are supposed to keep things sane around here when you post crap like this

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    GFY and die

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by GronkWelkhead View Post
    Thank You! The site's #1 Jinx is calling, and praying from God no less, for a Brady injury, practically guaranteeing a big win for the Pats.
    Tebowmania is getting to the point where if the Patriots win, I wouldn't be heartbroken.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Tebowmania is getting to the point where if the Patriots win, I wouldn't be heartbroken.
    Whoa...it's THAT bad, huh?

  12. #12
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,463
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    GFY and die
    Quote Originally Posted by GronkWelkhead View Post

    now you two can go put this crap somewhere else for 3 days

    when you two learn to ignore each other, I feel like a mother****ing principal chasing you around

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us