Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If there is a way to get RG3 we have to take it!!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

If there is a way to get RG3 we have to take it!!!

He is a Cam Newton 2.0!! Hes a great athlete & hell be better then watching Sanchez throw 5 yard interceptions.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6JryHp0gJs

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think he's better than Cam Newton.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    He has a higher ceiling then cam & mark put together! Where is he projected to go ? 1st round ?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFever06 View Post
    He has a higher ceiling then cam & mark put together! Where is he projected to go ? 1st round ?
    Do you really not know about this kid? Some analysts are saying he's better then Andrew Luck. No shot the Jets will even sniff RG3 in the draft

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    He'll be a top 5 pick.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think he makes it past the Redskins at 6 or the Dolphins at 9.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    rg3 will go 2. The rams will auction the pick off to the highest bidder. JMO.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're not getting near RG3 unless some team in the top 5 hires Eric Mangini.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the RG3 bandwagon!!!!! I would trade anything to move up to get him,but the Jets are happy with our qb,who last seen was chilling on the sideline.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is no way. Dump

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcoops View Post
    We're not getting near RG3 unless some team in the top 5 hires Eric Mangini.
    I LOLed.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love this thread.

Let's get RG3 and Luck, that way we'll have backup if one gets hurt.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol please the guy is undersized and can't make anyone miss in space. If he runs like that he'll be out for the year by week 5. Guy is a project at best, and I wouldn't touch him before the second round.

Cam Newton was a generational prospect. The drama with his dad and the recent Jamarcus bust hurt his stock dramatically and he still was the #1 overall pick (deservedly so). Cam Newton has incredible size, strength, and running ability to go along with a canon arm.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Now that it isn't a franchise crippling risk with the new rookie payscale teams would be stupid not to take a chance. Also, I think he's going to be awesome.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
    lol please the guy is undersized and can't make anyone miss in space. If he runs like that he'll be out for the year by week 5. Guy is a project at best, and I wouldn't touch him before the second round.

Cam Newton was a generational prospect. The drama with his dad and the recent Jamarcus bust hurt his stock dramatically and he still was the #1 overall pick (deservedly so). Cam Newton has incredible size, strength, and running ability to go along with a canon arm.
    Have you watched RG3? He is run second/pass first and he can make every throw. I usually hate the running QB prospect, but I think he's going to be awesome. 37 tds passing, 6 picks.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Polidore22 View Post
    Have you watched RG3? He is run second/pass first and he can make every throw. I usually hate the running QB prospect, but I think he's going to be awesome. 37 tds passing, 6 picks.
    Hate to say it, but plenty of Big 12 QBs have stats like that. Lots of O, not much D in the Big 12.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    Hate to say it, but plenty of Big 12 QBs have stats like that. Lots of O, not much D in the Big 12.
    That's fair.. I just really liked what I saw out of him when I watched him play especially in big games. Just a hunch, but I think he's going to do well.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's not better than Cam and he doesn't have a higher ceiling than Cam. You can't possibly have a higher ceiling than Cam to be honest.

I like RG3, but I would never draft him... I think he's going to have concussion/injury issues and it's just not worth it. Not only did he have a concussion towards the end of the season, but I'm fairly certain he suffered another in his bowl game. On the long run that ended up being a touchdown, not only did he get up slowly, but he had quite a bit of a wobble when he did so.

Throw in the fact that he gets up slowly after any legitimate hit and it's not worth it. You can't trust that.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    Say this, I was just about to.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man this kid has a gun, is accurate and has a pro-caliber throwing motion.