Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: APNewsBreak: Obama seeks power to merge agencies

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;4328055]I hate these bulls--t responses.

Poster A makes a great point.

Poster B ignores the point and talks about a time Poster A was wrong, about a totally different subject matter, more than 5 years ago.

It happens to me with Drob/Gholston and it happens to Warfish with Ramsey.

No matter how many times I admit wrong, people still throw it up there. I could be right about 100 things, people will still bring up Drob. as if I was the one who passed the card in at Radio city music hall.

the difference between posters like us and posters like you is we have the balls to a) say something that isn't obvious and b) stick to the same username for years after we said it.

maybe it's a compliment. Chiefs I could sit here and try to remember at time, 5 years ago, when you were wrong about something football related.

But honestly your viewpoints don't make that much of an impact.[/QUOTE]

And you never would do that! :rolleyes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4328065]I don't think it's going to be a laugher (it'll be closer than '08) but its true that Obama is much more savvy a politician than Romney. It might come down to the strength and skill of both candidates' advisors. Obama's team has an arrogant streak on them that can backfire on their candidate.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it'll be a laugher but I think it'll be an easy victory for Obama. Romney just isn't the one to INSPIRE voters to come out and support him, he can't get passed 25% of his Repubs and he has BY FAR the most money.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;4329352]I don't think it'll be a laugher but I think it'll be an easy victory for Obama. Romney just isn't the one to INSPIRE voters to come out and support him, he can't get passed 25% of his Repubs and he has BY FAR the most money.[/QUOTE]

Romney = Kerry

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Trades;4327912]I am glad to see Obama make a move to make government smaller and more efficient. I am surprised to see this from Obama though. Hopefully it is a real move to start to streamline the government and not just a political move since the election is close. I would have liked to have seen a move like this in his first year but better late than never.[/QUOTE]

This effort by Obama to cut spending 3 billion dollars when we have a 1.6 trillion dollar deficit per year.

Its like a cruel joke.

I know he cut medicare but to fund Healthcare.defense cuts where forced by house Repubs.
    What am I missing? Why is this not insanity to have so little cuts in any administration no matter how liberal.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4329524]Romney = Kerry[/QUOTE]

Overall -as in how I expect the election to go- yes.

However, Romney has always been a sort of front runner in the repub primary this year, when Kerry got the nomination he needed a Dean implosion and his voters to look elsewhere.