Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    +1

Die, stinky lumox's.

-

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 12over4 View Post
    As a Pats fan, I would like to sincerely congratulate you guys on missing the playoffs. In doing so, you have avoided the epic beatdown we put down on Denver tonight. I'm sure this thought shall keep you warm as you sit back watching the Pats continue on in the playoffs. I hope you will enjoy the continuation of our playoff run as much as I will. Cheers

P.S- Good one on hiring Sparano, such a great offensive mind. He's sure to solve all your problems.
    Very good win by the pats. They have come a long way since we beat them up there last year. Best of luck.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a Pats fan, I would like to sincerely congratulate you guys on missing the playoffs. In doing so, you have avoided the epic beatdown we put down on Denver tonight. I'm sure this thought shall keep you warm as you sit back watching the Pats continue on in the playoffs. I hope you will enjoy the continuation of our playoff run as much as I will. Cheers

P.S- Good one on hiring Sparano, such a great offensive mind. He's sure to solve all your problems.
    Don't get to excited there slappy. You guys beat the Broncos WOW!! They were simply a team that had a string of luck with a rookie QB who's luck was bound to run out. The Steelers were going to loose last week no matter who they played becasue their to old and slow on D. Enjoy your Gay time becasue remember after the Ravens slap the s**t out of the Texans today they are going to do what they always do which is crush your fag boy QB and destroy the Patsies. Have a nice offeaseon DOUCHE!

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    As a Pats fan, I'm sure this thought shall keep you warm as you sit back. Good one on hiring Sparano.

Wait a minute, I know you! I was at the Jets vs pasties game back in October and you were that druken, loud mouthed and painted up pastie fan sitting behind me that pee'd his own pants! Remember the family sitting next to you, also pats fans, that called security and had you removed from the game?

Hahahaha, you finally got out of prison for attempted assault on an MA State Trooper?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Finally, you are in the garbage dump where you belong.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Uh, yeah. Congrats on your first playoff win since..........2007. Yeah.