Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Jets Fans!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by favreisawesome View Post
    Yes yes that's it this board is too funny!
    Must be something your on a jet site yet your a patriots fan and they just won a playoff game.. Gotta be the board otherwise someone should have taken mercy on you years ago amd put you down like a rabid dog to save the disgrace of being related to you. Are you adopted it would certainly explain your awful decision making?

Ummm, how is this tool troll that signed up in 2008 with two names and has no intention of doing anything other than be a douche troll not IP banned by now?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    What I want to know is where are jetswin, crasherino, and company when you need them to "take out the trash" here?

It's a late night in the mod lounge.

Last edited by jetstream23; 01-15-2012 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    What I want to know is where are jetswin, crasherino, and company when you need them to "take out the trash" here?
    Probably sleeping like normal humans! I'm sure it's not a 24/7 job lmao

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    It's a late night in the mod lounge.

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED?
    Last edited by Vin; 01-15-2012 at 01:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 12over4 View Post
    Fellas, your tears are damn tasty. Despite that, I really just wanted to congratulate you guys. That was one hell of a beating you avoided. You should try missing the playoffs every year, we all win that way!
    FU bring it ass clown . It is easy to be an internet tough guy come in down to south florida and lets see who is talking. Where were you last year when we beat your asses. notice no one I know from here went to a pasties site and gloated. You piece of classes crap go f your self. You should get a perm ban for this

lol. It's funny when the Jets are put in the "daddy" position.

Here's a hint young frontrunner fans. When the Jets won 4 playoff games in the last two years (a span in which the Patriots won none), you never saw a Jets fan registering on a Patriots board to gloat. In fact, most of us were out enjoying the success of our team with actual people. Most Jets fans, believe it or not, have a social life. We live in the greatest city in the world.

I can tell you personally the last thing on my mind when the Jets win in the playoffs is the Patriots (except that time we embarassed the Patriots in the playoffs, then you were on my mind a little)
    Last edited by Astoria; 01-15-2012 at 02:09 AM.

Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by rich1223 View Post
    LOL!Enjoy your milk and cookies and mommy will come and tuck you in!
    Actually she can't because she's upstairs at the moment and by the way I want his mother and his sister out of my bedroom tonight!!!!

As a Pats fan, I would like to sincerely congratulate you guys on missing the playoffs. In doing so, you have avoided the epic beatdown we put down on Denver tonight. I'm sure this thought shall keep you warm as you sit back watching the Pats continue on in the playoffs. I hope you will enjoy the continuation of our playoff run as much as I will. Cheers

P.S- Good one on hiring Sparano, such a great offensive mind. He's sure to solve all your problems.
    Wow, you have a huge victory and you think about us??? We must be inside your head.
    BTW, you still haven't beaten a winning team this season, the Broncos are 9-9 with last night's loss.

As a Pats fan, I would like to sincerely congratulate you guys on missing the playoffs. In doing so, you have avoided the epic beatdown we put down on Denver tonight. I'm sure this thought shall keep you warm as you sit back watching the Pats continue on in the playoffs. I hope you will enjoy the continuation of our playoff run as much as I will. Cheers

P.S- Good one on hiring Sparano, such a great offensive mind. He's sure to solve all your problems.
    and i am sure you posted here last year after the jets beat us in foxboro.

All League
    it's ok guys, I know this kid; he's just messin'.

hey, stevie, when you gonna give me my MW3 game back, doosh?! and, you got the long division homework done yet? bring it on the bus on toosday. OMGLOLKTHXBUY!

Jets Insider VIP

You sir...are a sad little boy. GFY!

Veteran
    Fellas, your tears are damn tasty. Despite that, I really just wanted to congratulate you guys. That was one hell of a beating you avoided. You should try missing the playoffs every year, we all win that way!

If we are to look at receant history and what the Jets have done to the Pats in the playoffs, what you are realy saying here is, "thanks for not making the playoffs, it finally paves the way for us to move on". Come on, you can say it, they know.

Thank you. I'm confident I will. Also, Sparano won't solve all our problems, but your confidence in our return to dominance is much appreciated. Best of luck to the Pats and I mean that.

All Pro

Another example of class out of New England

Poor prick. What a boring life one must lead...

Hall Of Fame