Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats Jets Fans!

Congrats Jets Fans!

As a Pats fan, I would like to sincerely congratulate you guys on missing the playoffs. In doing so, you have avoided the epic beatdown we put down on Denver tonight. I'm sure this thought shall keep you warm as you sit back watching the Pats continue on in the playoffs. I hope you will enjoy the continuation of our playoff run as much as I will. Cheers

P.S- Good one on hiring Sparano, such a great offensive mind. He's sure to solve all your problems.

Jets Insider VIP
    Hmmmmm after a totally dominant Pats win you take time out on Saturday night to gloat on a Jets' fan web site.....

Yea your definitely a winner

Good Grief
    !!!!!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by 12over4 View Post
    As a Pats fan, I would like to sincerely congratulate you guys on missing the playoffs. In doing so, you have avoided the epic beatdown we put down on Denver tonight. I'm sure this thought shall keep you warm as you sit back watching the Pats continue on in the playoffs. I hope you will enjoy the continuation of our playoff run as much as I will. Cheers

P.S- Good one on hiring Sparano, such a great offensive mind. He's sure to solve all your problems.
    do u like puppies?

O/U?

Jets Insider VIP

See you at the Bills board next? Or are you off to the Dolphins site?

You're welcome for keeping the seat warm at the AFC Championship game. You're now where the Jets were last year.

Bewildered Beast

You know, we go through a lot of chowds around here. The funny ones that can contribute get to stick around. You don't seem funny; you just smell funny.

In or out?

Rookie

LOL!Enjoy your milk and cookies and mommy will come and tuck you in!

All Pro

What forum do you post on you brainless ****.

Sad life your team wins and you come here

You must not even be liked enough to post on your teams website after a playoff win

life wont get better mommys lying

Be a winner like your team and step off a cliff

Well, I can't blame him; he's had two years of pent up anger waiting to lash out. I best last year at this time he was seething in anger watching Bart Scott's eulogy of the Pats' season.

Fellas, your tears are damn tasty. Despite that, I really just wanted to congratulate you guys. That was one hell of a beating you avoided. You should try missing the playoffs every year, we all win that way!

Patriots may be in the same spot as the jets LAST Year but they have Brady not Sanchez lmfao

I hope that you don't live in my village. We already have an idiot and don't need two.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    You know, we go through a lot of chowds around here. The funny ones that can contribute get to stick around. You don't seem funny; you just smell funny.

In or out?
    Give him the...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post

In or out?
    Give me his IP address

Fellas, your tears are damn tasty. Despite that, I really just wanted to congratulate you guys. That was one hell of a beating you avoided. You should try missing the playoffs every year, we all win that way!
    I don't think anyone's crying. You win you're first playoff game in 4 years and you come here to pick on Jet fans? How the mighty have fallen.. This would have never happened back in the dynasty days. Glad to know you're thinking about us.

Sore? I understand, must be tough rooting for this joke of a franchise called the Jets. Oh well, there's always next year. Here's hoping the next 40 years of Jets football are as entertaining as the last!

Goodbye all, enjoy Tony Sparano running your offense and Mark Sanchez quarterbacking it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJames View Post

O/U?
    Sad thing is most of the more annoying chowds we've had on here over the years tend to be over the age of 40.

Go **** your self *******. Troll, useless mother ****er. Go suck Tommy boys Dick with all the time you have you ****ing doosh.
    Last edited by TKasper01; 01-15-2012 at 12:18 AM.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by favreisawesome View Post
    Patriots may be in the same spot as the jets LAST Year but they have Brady not Sanchez lmfao
    Your one of the toothless ****s that hang around fenway because your poor ass cant afford to get inside go get a oxy and keystone ice and flip some cars

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by fullblast View Post
    Sad thing is most of the more annoying chowds we've had on here over the years tend to be over the age of 40.
    Using their broken down moms second hand computer that her daughter gave her. Southies finest