View Poll Results: Do you want Rex Ryan fired?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 23.33%
  • No

23 76.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you want Rex Ryan fired?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by GMCJETS View Post
    So 2 AFCCGs to 8-8 is exceptable?
    What is an acceptable coaching resume in your opinion? If 2 AFC championship games and an 8-8 season is not acceptable, I'd be interested to hear what is acceptable to you. Give me a 3 year resume that wouldn't get your coach fired if you were GM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    What did you do during the 80's and 90's?

Rec may not be perfect but he is our best coach in a looooooooong time.
    Rec? Best isnt good enough this team needs to do better. This 2011 team was terrible on and off the field.

Hell no, Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez forever

Jets Insider VIP
    "Acceptable" for what? To keep a job? Yes. Every coach, team, etc. has a bad season occasionally....we should only be so lucky that 8-8 are our bad seasons.

Is Super Bowl Champs to a home playoff loss and 1-and-done acceptable? Should the Packers fire McCarthy tomorrow?

All League
    Please tell us when was the last time a team went to the conference championship game three times in a row

You're a waste of bandwidth among other more tangible things

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    What is an acceptable coaching resume in your opinion? If 2 AFC championship games and an 8-8 season is not acceptable, I'd be interested to hear what is acceptable to you. Give me a 3 year resume that wouldn't get your coach fired if you were GM.
    This GMC guy's logic would have him firing between 26 and 28 NFL head coaches every off season. Nuts.

A team fighting on the field, lambasting eachother in the press. A coach making promises he couldnt deliver. You call that a well coached team?

Jets Insider VIP
    And when I looked up from the keyboard here I was....in the Dump. lol

Jets Insider VIP
    GMC you are seriously the worst person ever on this site.

To call you an idiot would be an insult to idiots.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    This GMC guy's logic would have him firing between 26 and 28 NFL head coaches every off season. Nuts.
    Yep, that's what I was going for. I honestly added him to my ignore list(only poster ever) about 20 minutes ago, but apparently you still see threads started by him, I saw this one, and just had to take him off the ignore to see the pearls of wisdom in this thread.

For the longest time, I thought a lot of people around here were trolls trying to elicit a response from people, then I realized that's not the case, unfortunately, they really aren't putting up a persona, they really are that uninformed.

Yep, that's what I was going for. I honestly added him to my ignore list(only poster ever) about 20 minutes ago, but apparently you still see threads started by him, I saw this one, and just had to take him off the ignore to see the pearls of wisdom in this thread.

For the longest time, I thought a lot of people around here were trolls trying to elicit a response from people, then I realized that's not the case, unfortunately, they really aren't putting up a persona, they really are that uninformed.
    Where are the Jets tonight? We lost 2 AFCCG we accomplished NOTHING...............fans like you are satisfied with that. I serve you dog **** and you send it back then I **** on a plate and you eat it. Enjoy!

Jets Insider VIP

The fact that GMC has access to a computer, let alone seems to be a functioning member of society, is nothing short of amazing.

The fact that GMC has access to a computer, let alone seems to be a functioning member of society, is nothing short of amazing.
    You hate the truth and live in denial on the internet probably in your parents basement.

Jets Insider VIP
    You hate the truth and live in denial on the internet probably in your parents basement.
    I am 25 have my own car, apartment and make 70k a year.

Get at me.

I am 25 have my own car, apartment and make 70k a year.

Get at me.
    Congrats. Too bad you dont see the facts that determine whether or not the Jets win or lose.

All League
    Where are the Jets tonight? We lost 2 AFCCG we accomplished NOTHING...............fans like you are satisfied with that. I serve you dog **** and you send it back then I **** on a plate and you eat it. Enjoy!
    You are a dip****. I don't even know why I bother with you. Your analogy about dog **** and human **** is about the most idiotic thing I've ever heard. Not as in idiotic it, it upset me, idiotic in as it's one of the worst analogies I've ever heard.

You're knee jerk reactions and seemingly lack of common sense rival that of early teenagers. Yet I believe you said you are in your 50's. That absolutely shocks me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sy Essenhahn View Post
    No. This guy has given his heart and soul to this team. He is the only one who has tried everything and still does. he needs to build the team his way. I support him 100%. No other coach comes close to him with the intensity he brings.
    None of the above got us to the Super Bowl.