Thread: ...and Down Goes Huntsman.

...and Down Goes Huntsman.

[QUOTE]Huntsman to withdraw from race for Republican presidential nomination

Published January 15, 2012

| Associated Press

DEVELOPING -- Jon Huntsman will withdraw Monday from the race for the Republican presidential nomination.

Campaign officials tell The Associated Press Huntsman will endorse Mitt Romney at an event in South Carolina on Monday morning.

The former Utah governor placed third in last week's New Hampshire primary despite devoting much of his campaign resources to the state. He had already acknowledged that expectations for him in South Carolina's primary this week will be "very low."

Huntsman was routinely at the bottom of national polls, barely registering at 1 or 2 percent.

The campaign officials spoke on condition of anonymity because Huntsman plans to make the official announcement Monday.[/QUOTE]

And the Romney march to a Nov. defeat rolls on...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

When I first read about Huntsman I was a little excited about him, to be honest. But he just had zero personality and strung together a terrible campaign. Ah well.

Romney is the only choice especially since most other contenders are neither prepared or ever thought they had a chance.
    Romney is not even looking as plastic as the past.

Romney will win do to Obamas ineptness on the budget.
    The great finger pointer at everybody but himself will go down!!!

[QUOTE=cedk;4333460]Romney will win do to Obamas ineptness on the budget.!!![/QUOTE]

Obama's "ineptness" has him a tax cutter (Social Saecurity Tax) Govt. Reducer, War Winning, War Ending, Everyne-loves-him-personally-if-not-politically, guy who fights for the people.

Romney? Romney seems so out of touch and "Obama LIght", it's a joke. He's not nearly conservative enough in word or deed to offer a clear alternative to Obama policy wise. And he's no where near as good a speaker or as likeable personally as Obama.

Come election time, Romney will be the odd religion, vulture capitalist vs. Obama's usual "Was their fault, why give them another shot" rhetoric.

Jets Insider VIP
    Time for Newt, Santorum etc to start shifting their attacks from Romney to Obama. At some point you have to realize you have no chance, and it is time to do what is best for the guy you're going want to win in November.

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4333644]Time for Newt, Santorum etc to start shifting their attacks from Romney to Obama. At some point you have to realize you have no chance, and it is time to do what is best for the guy you're going want to win in November.[/QUOTE]

It will be very interesting if they will do that and try to help their party win.

[QUOTE=Warfish;4333591]Obama's "ineptness" has him a tax cutter (Social Saecurity Tax) Govt. Reducer, War Winning, War Ending, Everyne-loves-him-personally-if-not-politically, guy who fights for the people.
    [/QUOTE]
    Cutting income from social security is a great example of ineptness.(repubs Too)

Obama and Dems have proven they can spend more than republicans and be even more irresponsible.
    Even a dumb communist would know you have to balance the budget.
    Dems really blew a great opportunity.
    Obama now brags about being a killer(Bin Laden).
    lol as the peace protesters disappearing once we got a President with a "D" next to his name.

Go Romney!!!!![IMG]http://www.exposemittromney.com/image/romney2.jpg[/IMG]:D:D:D and one:barf:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=cedk;4333821]Obama now brags about being a killer(Bin Laden).
    [/QUOTE]

He does? :confused:

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4333867]He does? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Maybe Obama bragging was not the best terminology. My point was
    about these peace protesters disappearing once there was a Dem in office
    now killing people.

[QUOTE=cedk;4333908]Maybe Obama bragging was not the best terminology. My point was
    about these peace protesters disappearing once there was a Dem in office
    now killing people.[/QUOTE]

What do you want from a guy who is friends with Jayz?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=cedk;4333908]My point was about these peace protesters disappearing once there was a Dem in office, now killing people.[/QUOTE]

At least he's doing it the right way.

Saddam should've been taken out with a Predator Drone...instead of a trillion dollars, 100k troops and 10 years of "occupation".

The only Republican i would vote for against Obama is now gone.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4333995]At least he's doing it the right way.

[B]Saddam should've been taken out with a Predator Drone...instead of a trillion dollars, 100k troops and 10 years of "occupation[/B]".[/QUOTE]

I disagree.
    Saddam should never have been taken out. It was not in our interest. The only ones who benefited are the Shia Iraqis and Iran. Maybe the Kurds too, if the Shia majority doesnt butcher them as well.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=kennyo7;4334089]I disagree.
    Saddam should never have been taken out. It was not in our interest. The only ones who benefited are the Shia Iraqis and Iran. Maybe the Kurds too, if the Shia majority doesnt butcher them as well.[/QUOTE]

Agree to disagree.

Saddam and the other a**hats in the world, SHOULD be taken out via America's superior technology. Invading and occupying a country os what we did in the 1940's.

Now...we destroy silently.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ96oEwYrE8[/url]

:yes:

Thats one less pair of magic underwear.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4333995]At least he's doing it the right way.

Saddam should've been taken out with a Predator Drone...instead of a trillion dollars, 100k troops and 10 years of "occupation".[/QUOTE]

At first I too wanted to just carpet bomb and leave but its just not true that Saddam would have been killed.

Bush chose the idea or plan to establish greater freedom and the right to vote in region that's why it was called Operation Iraqi Freedom.
    This was a much greater effort in life and money but the long term objective
    to stabilize the region is moral.

Much better than just leaving the people to rot like most of the international community wanted at times.