Thread: SNY: "Mara's green hatred made them root for Cowboys vs. Jets in game 1"

SNY: "Mara's green hatred made them root for Cowboys vs. Jets in game 1"

SNY NY Daily News:

After showing the Mara's mocking Jets curtains etc. in the halls of THEIR stadium...

It was reported that the Mara's, not only don't get along AT ALL with Woody, not only act like the stadium is THEIRS all the time since it was built, BUT, the Mara's openly rooted for the Cowboys - a team in their OWN DIVISION, after the end of the Giants game in week 1 of the 2011 season!

I don't think Rex or Tanny have a single CLUE about how much they LOVE Rex's "bloviating" or how much the green and white is hated by our "co-owners". To them Rex motivates the Giants while all the Giants do is win Super Bowls. It's a win-win for "Big Blue".
    Last edited by Schroy48; 01-24-2012 at 06:47 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

STFU already

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    STFU already
    +100 Billion

Jets Insider VIP
    All this shows is that the Maras are not who people thought they were and that the Jets should have pursued their own stadiuum options

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Schroy, this thread makes your fetid threads look Pulitzer worthy.

I dont know why I barely defend you... almost, possibly.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Schroy, this thread makes your fetid threads look Pulitzer worthy.

I dont know why I barely defend you... almost, possibly.

It saves me money 32 I'll never put another penny in this site..

must be killing the mara's that their beloved stadium is now METLIFE stadium. they should have thought about that before they signed a lease with a man they supposedly hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Schroy48 View Post
    SNY NY Daily News:

After showing the Mara's mocking Jets curtains etc. in the halls of THEIR stadium...

It was reported that the Mara's, not only don't get along AT ALL with Woody, not only act like the stadium is THEIRS all the time since it was built, BUT, the Mara's openly rooted for the Cowboys - a team in their OWN DIVISION, after the end of the Giants game in week 1 of the 2011 season!

I don't think Rex or Tanny have a single CLUE about how much they LOVE Rex's "bloviating" or how much the green and white is hated by our "co-owners". To them Rex motivates the Giants while all the Giants do is win Super Bowls. It's a win-win for "Big Blue".
    I watched yesterday's SNY's DN Live. You totally misrepresented the facts here in your post. The media personalities/journalists gave their opinion based on "speculation." You said it was reported that the Maras don't get along with Woody. That was a "rumor" Frank Isola said he heard.....that does not make it a fact.

Also, where did you see the Mara mocking the Jets about the curtains? The video clip showed an unidentified person just pulling back the curtains. Nice try.