Thread: How Schotty Killed A Man Aboard The Costa Concordia

How Schotty Killed A Man Aboard The Costa Concordia

While the forum is knee deep in all sorts of profound analyses about how the Jets are responsible for the Patriots and Giants both making the Super Bowl for some reason or another, I would like to bring the following to your attention:

One of the deceased on the Costa Concordia, the cruise ship that partially sank in Tuscany, was a Jets fan from Long Island. He was on vacation with his wife at the time of the sinking.

If Shotty had come up with a better game plan vs. the Giants, or if Rex had gotten to the Super Bowl (LIKE HE PROMISED!) than that guy would never have gone on vacation to Italy because he would have been making plans to attend the playoff games, and therefore never died.

So, while we are directly attributing the rise of the Giants and the success of the Patriots to various and sundry aspects of the 2011 New York Jets, keep this in mind.

The Amount of Fail in this thread cannot be described in Words.

I mean....really, Kotch? Really?

Jets Insider VIP
    I chuckled. .

All Pro
    IBTLDB

In before the lock dump ban

I mean its way more believable than the President being a Muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by hamburglar View Post
    I mean its way more believable than the President being a Muslim.
    Seriously...what he said.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotch View Post
    While the forum is knee deep in all sorts of profound analyses about how the Jets are responsible for the Patriots and Giants both making the Super Bowl for some reason or another, I would like to bring the following to your attention:

One of the deceased on the Costa Concordia, the cruise ship that partially sank in Tuscany, was a Jets fan from Long Island. He was on vacation with his wife at the time of the sinking.

If Shotty had come up with a better game plan vs. the Giants, or if Rex had gotten to the Super Bowl (LIKE HE PROMISED!) than that guy would never have gone on vacation to Italy because he would have been making plans to attend the playoff games, and therefore never died.

So, while we are directly attributing the rise of the Giants and the success of the Patriots to various and sundry aspects of the 2011 New York Jets, keep this in mind.

^ NOW THAT is funny.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotch View Post

LMFAO!!

You just booted Southside from the top 1000