Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Who The Best Candidate For Me To Look At?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Who The Best Candidate For Me To Look At?

Things I'm Most Concerned With:

[B]Employment[/B] - We need to stop sending jobs out of the country and make it easier for place to open and run businesses.
    [B]Immigration[/B] - We need to stop the illegals and fine business that use them. Young Americans need to get lower end jobs so they can work their way up in companies as well as spend the money the make here instead of shipping it to another country.
    [B]Education[/B] - Our school system and discipline of kids is a joke. Kids need to be educated and disciplined not babied.
    [B]Govt Spending/Debt[/B] - It's completely out of control from the federal level all the way down to city. Govt spending needs to be more out in the open, easier to follow and they need to be accountable for it.
    [B]Military[/B] - I'm sick of spending a ton of money and Americans lives for stuff we shouldn't be in the middle of. Use Special Ops for stuff and bring the regular military home to protect our borders from illegals, drug runners, terrorist and basic criminal activity on our borders.
    [B]Energy/Environment[/B] - It's the new era in the world and the US should be leading it.
    [B]Health Care[/B] - There needs to be some sort of cheap health care in the country but tax payers shouldn't be stuck paying for illegal aliens and low lifes. There's a reason why a lot of poor people are poor alcohol, drugs, laziness, dumb choices, etc. Someone who worked his ass off in high school, college and then working his way up the corporate ladder or starting a business shouldn't have to pay for someone who partied their way though high school and/or college and didn't make anything of themselves.
    [B]Social Security[/B] - It's needed plain and simple.
    [B]Taxes[/B] - Enough already, you're killing small businesses. Lower the **** for everyone including rich people. Rich people spend money on middle class, middle class spends money on lower class. If the Govt stop their ridiculous spending there would be plenty left over to give someone 500 dollars a month that work 50 years.
    [B]Gun Control[/B] - I should be able to own as many weapons as I want. I have no problem with gun finger printing (so they can tell what gun the bullet came from without the gun) and stricter laws for people who use guns for crime. Don't take guns way from the average person because criminals are still going to have them.
    [B]Prison/Jail[/B] - Our system doesn't work it just makes better criminals. Lower sentences and education for victimless crimes and rise it for violent ones. Every state should have the death penalty for major criminals. Give them a one year federal review of their case and them fry'em if there is no doubt. Stop wasting money teaching young criminals how to become major criminals and feeding and housing lifers.
    [B]Abortion[/B] - Should be legal but only till a certain point.

Things I don't Care About:
    [B]Gay Marriage[/B] - Who gives a **** as long as they are legal age.
    [B]Religion[/B] - It's a private belief and should be kept that way.

So who do you guys think is the best candidate for my views, if there even is one.

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Post Thanks / Like
    You need to vote for Ron Paul's and President Obama's secret love child

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buster;4337152]You need to vote for Ron Paul's and President Obama's secret love child[/QUOTE]

Who's Obama's secret love child?

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=New York Mick;4337157]Who's Obama's secret love child?[/QUOTE]

Paul Obama

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy hell!

It's Mick!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your best match is a write candidate. Joe Schmoe.

His platform:
    -We need jobs.
    -We need schools.
    -Abortion
    -Taxes - collect them, not too many, not too little
    -Roads - most should be paved, but not all
    -Bald eagles are nice
    Last edited by JetPotato; 01-19-2012 at 08:15 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4337286]Holy hell!

It's Mick![/QUOTE]

Quiet I'm trying to keep a low profile. Lol. Any good music lately?

Ron Paul and Joe Schmoe, Bald Eagles are over rated. I see them all the time in Seattle.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=New York Mick;4337141]Things I'm Most Concerned With:

[B]Employment[/B] - We need to stop sending jobs out of the country and make it easier for place to open and run businesses.
    [B]Immigration[/B] - We need to stop the illegals and fine business that use them. Young Americans need to get lower end jobs so they can work their way up in companies as well as spend the money the make here instead of shipping it to another country.
    [B]Education[/B] - Our school system and discipline of kids is a joke. Kids need to be educated and disciplined not babied.
    [B]Govt Spending/Debt[/B] - It's completely out of control from the federal level all the way down to city. Govt spending needs to be more out in the open, easier to follow and they need to be accountable for it.
    [B]Military[/B] - I'm sick of spending a ton of money and Americans lives for stuff we shouldn't be in the middle of. Use Special Ops for stuff and bring the regular military home to protect our borders from illegals, drug runners, terrorist and basic criminal activity on our borders.
    [B]Energy/Environment[/B] - It's the new era in the world and the US should be leading it.
    [B]Health Care[/B] - There needs to be some sort of cheap health care in the country but tax payers shouldn't be stuck paying for illegal aliens and low lifes. There's a reason why a lot of poor people are poor alcohol, drugs, laziness, dumb choices, etc. Someone who worked his ass off in high school, college and then working his way up the corporate ladder or starting a business shouldn't have to pay for someone who partied their way though high school and/or college and didn't make anything of themselves.
    [B]Social Security[/B] - It's needed plain and simple.
    [B]Taxes[/B] - Enough already, you're killing small businesses. Lower the **** for everyone including rich people. Rich people spend money on middle class, middle class spends money on lower class. If the Govt stop their ridiculous spending there would be plenty left over to give someone 500 dollars a month that work 50 years.
    [B]Gun Control[/B] - I should be able to own as many weapons as I want. I have no problem with gun finger printing (so they can tell what gun the bullet came from without the gun) and stricter laws for people who use guns for crime. Don't take guns way from the average person because criminals are still going to have them.
    [B]Prison/Jail[/B] - Our system doesn't work it just makes better criminals. Lower sentences and education for victimless crimes and rise it for violent ones. Every state should have the death penalty for major criminals. Give them a one year federal review of their case and them fry'em if there is no doubt. Stop wasting money teaching young criminals how to become major criminals and feeding and housing lifers.
    [B]Abortion[/B] - Should be legal but only till a certain point.

Things I don't Care About:
    [B]Gay Marriage[/B] - Who gives a **** as long as they are legal age.
    [B]Religion[/B] - It's a private belief and should be kept that way.

So who do you guys think is the best candidate for my views, if there even is one.[/QUOTE]

Your ideal candidate doesn't exist.