View Poll Results: who would you root for

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Giants

74 64.35%
  • Patriots

41 35.65%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: who would you root for in a NYG/NE Super Bowl?

who would you root for in a NYG/NE Super Bowl?

I presume I'm in the minority but I'd root for the Patriots, as I did in 2007.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I don't live in NE so if they won eventually the hype would go away. If the vaginats won we would never hear the end of it from their douchy fans.

rooted for the Giants in '07 because I didn't want the Pats to get the perfect season. would root for the Pats this time around, becuase Giants fans have been unbearable of late.

Hall Of Fame
    Since I live in S Florida the Giants. We team up against the Fin fans down here and I'm sick of the ****ing Pats winning.

Practice Squad
    Oswego County, Upstate NY, USA with my wife and family.
    Neither. Ugh... I hope they don't.

Jets Insider VIP
    I would root for the huge asteroid.

I'd root for the Mayans.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=New York Mick;4339103]Since I live in S Florida the Giants. We team up against the Fin fans down here and I'm sick of the ****ing Pats winning.[/QUOTE]

Sort of agree....it's a SOPHIE'S choice but maybe an asteroid will come:D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Actually I will be rooting for the numbers from my boxes regardless of who is playing.

I will never root for the Patriots EVER :steamin:

Living out here in California all my life, I never developed the hatred for the Giants like most Jets fans ... I totally understand it, but never developed it. I despise any team from Boston ... I find their fan-base unbearable, whether it's the Celtics, Sox, or Pats. I'll always have a place in my heart for the Giants keeping NE out of the record books a few years back ... if it comes down to it, GO GIANTS!!!!!!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=petejet;4339131]Actually I will be rooting for the numbers from my boxes regardless of who is playing.[/QUOTE]

+1

Got any good ones that have room left?

PM!

:cool:

All Pro
    The Giants, although I'll be much more conflicted than I was in 07.

Giants fans have taken a turn for the douchey ever since Rex came to town. They absolutley hate him and his talk (and our success the last two years while they struggled) so they've been pretty unbearable the last two years. In 07 it was a no brainer (Giants hadn't won in forever, Pats were trying to go undefeated, etc) but it's harder this time around.

Gotta be the Giants though. While I hate them, it's nothing compared to my hatred of the Pats.

[QUOTE=FreemanMC;4339138]Living out here in California all my life, I never developed the hatred for the Giants like most Jets fans ... I totally understand it, but never developed it. I despise any team from Boston ... I find their fan-base unbearable, whether it's the Celtics, Sox, or Pats. [B]I'll always have a place in my heart for the Giants keeping NE out of the record books a few years back ... if it comes down to it, GO GIANTS!!!!!![/B][/QUOTE]

This. Unfortunately, if we have to choose.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

The only scenario I could root for the vaGiants in.

Why wouldn't I root for my big brother who allows me to play in his stadium?

I know some of you will go nuts over me saying this, but I'm actually rooting for this scenario to happen (Giants VS Pats super bowl) and then I'd root for the Giants. I think the last thing the Pats could take would be another superbowl loss to the Giants and it might carry over to next year if they do lose.

I would root for the game to go into infinite overtimes and have both Eli Manning and Tom Brady pass out of exhaustion and the Super Bowl called off.

Jets Insider VIP
    GO 49ers and Ravens....

All Pro
    In 2007, I had a reason to root for the Giants. Ugh this Superbowl would be 50x worse. I wouldnt be able to watch.

Its obviously going to be Alex Smith vs. Joe Flacco in the Superbowl anyway....hopefully