Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I said it before I will say it again about Jet fans

I said it before I will say it again about Jet fans

The biggest hypocrite fan base in the NFL. Its amazing the amount of Giants threads on this board. Its actually sad. You people are all Jealous of the Giants and this is coming from a Pat fan. You people sit their and bash the Giants and their fans.. Have you people forgotten the last 2 years of the crap they took from Jet fans. When it was your big mouth head coach taken shots at them. Or the phony fireman ed taken shots at them. Or the classless Woody Johnson covering the Giants super bowl Banners.. And you sit their and wonder why the Giants are rubbing it in your disgruntle faces. I am loving every minute of their run as well as the Pats and I pray we both win so Jet fans can suffer some more. Let's go Pats!!!!!!!

That is all.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by J1984 View Post
    The biggest hypocrite fan base in the NFL. Its amazing the amount of Giants threads on this board. Its actually sad. You people are all Jealous of the Giants and this is coming from a Pat fan. You people sit their and bash the Giants and their fans.. Have you people forgotten the last 2 years of the crap they took from Jet fans. When it was your big mouth head coach taken shots at them. Or the phony fireman ed taken shots at them. Or the classless Woody Johnson covering the Giants super bowl Banners.. And you sit their and wonder why the Giants are rubbing it in your disgruntle faces. I am loving every minute of their run as well as the Pats and I pray we both win so Jet fans can suffer some more. Let's go Pats!!!!!!!
    Cleary Pats fans are nothing but class.

Veteran
    is it really a classless move to cover up the visitors logos in the stadium when the Jets are home? i don't think it is. it's part of the game. "oh no, they covered up a poster!" who cares? it's all about gaining an "advantage" and if that shook up the giants at all, which obviously it didn't because the Jets got beat, then it served it's purpose.

i'm sure in 4 years when the Jets are away to the Giants in MetLife Stadium, if by some miracle the Jets win a Super Bowl, the Giants would "cover up" whatever posters they have up.

and as a Pats fan, why are you even concerned with what us Jets fan post on our Jets forum? if we were the Jacksonville Jets, and Rex Ryan was our coach, there wouldn't be nearly as much publicity and exposure that there is in NYC. everything is blown out of proportion and everyone overreacts.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

ummm...get the **** out of here

Veteran
    Ask Nick Mangold for an autograph wearing your pats jersey.

All League
    Should be locked as well. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Green + White View Post
    Ask Nick Mangold for an autograph wearing your pats jersey.
    He might be stupid enough to do it.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    Should be locked as well. JMO
    nah...go take a few pot shots at this champ first

All League
    As D-Generation X used to say, I have two words for you:

Suck It!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    They can't spell either ........

Actually, Pats fans put the ASS in Class. True Story.

OP is either in middle school or severely lacking in the intellect department...

I nominate this to be moron troll of the new year.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

They win 1 playoff game for the first time since George Bush has been in office and against the worst playoff team in NFL history and they're puffing their chests.

LOL. And we're the fans who are jealous?

SAR I

The original poster is so young I doubt he was even a fan the last time the Patriots won a playoff game before this year. Kind of feel bad for him actually.

How's that song go? She get it from her momma

Jets Insider VIP
    's

Suck them

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    nah...go take a few pot shots at this champ first
    You knew what you were doing

Great grammar! Learn proper English, then come back and write intelligently.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    LOlpalooza...do a search of his 17 posts, almost all of them are about the Giants (some of which have the now totally credible claim that he's "not a Giants fan").

It seems to me most Pat fans would post about...wait for it...the Patriots. He is obviously a Giants fan passing himself off as a Pats fan for whatever reason and you guys fell for it. I bet most of you guys also think Kelly is a hot chick from Denmark. ~