Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ear Puberty

All Pro

Ear Puberty

WTF this sucks. Every day my body finds new ways to make itself repugnant. At least I still have a full head of hair to complement the cacti I now have growing out of my ears. :steamin:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

GOt to learn to work the razor in-ear.

Pull out the ear lobes older brother, the thingie, above the hole, stretch it and pile away with the razor. Two days later, you will find yourself absentmindedly picking at the ear stubble like this....click....click....ooooh.

clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick

aaaah. oh click

All Pro
    [QUOTE=32green;4345048]GOt to learn to work the razor in-ear.

Pull out the ear lobes older brother, the thingie, above the hole, stretch it and pile away with the razor. Two days later, you will find yourself absentmindedly picking at the ear stubble like this....click....click....ooooh.

clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick

aaaah. oh click[/QUOTE]

Somehow I knew you'd understand. :rolleyes:

Maybe it's an Irish thing. :(

I'm working on this theory that body hair proves the existence of god. Because otherwise evo-wise it makes no sense. Like why do guys from warm Mediteranean climates have hair on their backs.
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 01-24-2012 at 12:07 AM.

Buy an ear hair trimmer. DO NOT USE A RAZOR........you cut your ear it bleeds like hell.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4345061]Buy an ear hair trimmer. DO NOT USE A RAZOR........you cut your ear it bleeds like hell.[/QUOTE]

Use an generator.

I saw GNC's response to this thread and I didnt even have to look...it was like water on a fire.

Gnc is the thread cooler.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    First day of my new job today.

The guy whose job it is to scare the new hires about trade secrets, insider trading, confidentiality etc had a 3 inch evergreen growing out his left ear. His right year was fine though. It was weird.

[QUOTE=Ruby2;4345067]First day of my new job today.

The guy I talked to to scare me about trade secrets, insider trading, confidentiality etc had a 3 inch evergreen growing out his left ear. His right year was fine though. It was weird.[/QUOTE]

You should have reached out and yanked it out for him.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4345069]You should have reached out and yanked it out for him.[/QUOTE]

You couldn't pay me to touch that thing.

[QUOTE=Ruby2;4345071]You couldn't pay me to touch that thing.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/1gfvp2.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4345074][IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/1gfvp2.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

I bought a pair of tweezers but it's like trying to cut down a forest with hedge trimmers. Plus some hairs will inexplicably lay dormant for weeks then suddenly grow an inch in one night...like they were lying in wait all along. :(

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm 32 years old and fairly certain I'm one generation removed from an actual gorilla. My wife, bless her, caters to my summertime vanity and uses clippers on my back. Those same clippers - washed, of course - are used regularly on my rapidly balding head . My nose hair and ear hair are trimmed as often as my head, every 10 days or so. There have been several. "Do You Wax?" threads in teh Hampur, all of which I've lent my cents. No more waxing. The way my monkey back grows, it got too expensive and painful.

Get a small Norelco clipper with several attachments from Walgreens. It has paid for itself several times over.

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm Irish too and have the ear hair thing going. WTF is up with that? Grows like a f*ckin' chia pet. :eek:

With Euro Blood (especially any of the UK Countries) comes hair in ears, and elsewhere.

Jets Insider VIP
    LOL, great thread title!:D

I started noticing this around my mid 30s. Thankfully I am not that bad off, but it is still a chore to stay on top of it. It's really weird how it all of the sudden just starts cropping up where it wasn't previously. I remember I was doing the weekly inspection when I noticed a 2" gray hair growing right out of the middle of my forehead! I swear it wasn't there the week before. Bizarre.

Thankfully I haven't seen any evidence of the nose-tip hair. That's got to be some painful sh!t to pluck out.:eek:

For the love of God, why does hair Stop growing where it has always been and start growing everywhere it's never been after you turn 35? From an evolutionary darwinian persepctive this makes no sense at all. How am I better equipped to survive with a thinning head of hair (I even have less hair on my legs and arms) and newly sprouted, unusually fast growing, hair in my nostrils and ears?

Jets Insider VIP
    I don't know what people with crazy long eyebrows are thinking. The Leonid Brezhnev look went out in the 70s, comrade. :rolleyes:

All League
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4345059]I'm working on this theory that body hair proves the existence of god.[B] Because otherwise evo-wise it makes no sense[/B]. Like why do guys from warm Mediteranean climates have hair on their backs.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=SONNY WERBLIN;4345203]For the love of God, why does hair Stop growing where it has always been and start growing everywhere it's never been after you turn 35? [B]From an evolutionary darwinian persepctive this makes no sense at all[/B]. How am I better equipped to survive with a thinning head of hair (I even have less hair on my legs and arms) and newly sprouted, unusually fast growing, hair in my nostrils and ears?[/QUOTE]

I'm working on a theory of old age. The hair on my head has been steadily migrating south to my back over the last 10 years. I think hair is like old people - the older they get, they more they move south to Florida.

Jets Insider VIP
    It's definitely an 'as-you-near-40' thing. Sometimes there would be this long, random hair just protruding out of my earlobe.

Also suddenly more hair wants to grow on the bridge of my nose, like my eyebrows are trying to merge into a unibrow, so there is that too.

Nose hair is the worst, it just gives boogers more lifelines to cling onto...I finally had to get one of those nose-hair trimmers. As gross as they are, they are a necessity.

Go ahead and laugh, twenty-somethings....it will happen to you too...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4345285]It's definitely an 'as-you-near-40' thing. Sometimes there would be this long, random hair just protruding out of my earlobe.

Also suddenly more hair wants to grow on the bridge of my nose, like my eyebrows are trying to merge into a unibrow, so there is that too.

Nose hair is the worst, it just gives boogers more lifelines to cling onto...I finally had to get one of those nose-hair trimmers. As gross as they are, they are a necessity.

[b]Go ahead and laugh, twenty-somethings....it will happen to you too...[/b][/QUOTE]

No it won't

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4345285]Nose hair is the worst, it just gives boogers more lifelines to cling onto...I finally had to get one of those nose-hair trimmers. As gross as they are, they are a necessity.[/QUOTE]

The trick is to not cut too many though. I used a set once, while I was still working in construction and cut too much out. Then, the next day I spent 8 hours core-boring holes in a concrete wall and all that dust, instead of getting hung up in my schnoz hairs, went straight into my sinuses and, I assume, into my frontal cortex judging from the severity of the migraine I had for 2 days :eek: