Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just woke up from surgery b***es

At first I was like "Another hampur guy in surgery??"

Now I'm starting to realize this place probably doesn't attract those with the healthiest life styles.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;4346149]Don't forget to take the pain and save the drugs.[/QUOTE]

Words of wisdom.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4346574]Lol I'll be out of commission for a week too. 12 hours a day minimum lol[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/JI/dude.png[/IMG]

Perhaps I too, should look into this....

[QUOTE=Polidore22;4346584]At first I was like "Another hampur guy in surgery??"

Now I'm starting to realize this place probably doesn't attract those with the healthiest life styles.[/QUOTE]

I'm too drugged up, is that supposed to be an insult?

Jets Insider VIP

Now I'm starting to realize this place probably doesn't attract [B]those with the healthiest life[/B] styles.[/QUOTE]

Physically or mentally....

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4346612]I'm too drugged up, is that supposed to be an insult?[/QUOTE]

I'm including myself in the insult, but yes... to everyone.

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4346613]Physically or mentally....[/QUOTE]

I don't think I need to answer this one. :O

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4346159]Ablation to fix my heart arythmia. Fukcers went in through my groin up the arteries to the heart. Then burned the electrical impulses. This really sucks. Also have the cathader in me...[/QUOTE]

My father had the same thing a few years ago. The only difference is that he was 75 years-old. :D

You'll be fine soon. Will they have you on Coumadin?

Best of wishes for a speedy recovery.

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4346293]Good God. Feel better man. Good luck tomorrow.

I can't believe they got to your heart through your groin. Talk about taking the long way.[/QUOTE]

That's standard procedure for a cardiac catheterization, bypass, etc.

Now I'm starting to realize this place probably doesn't attract those with the healthiest life styles.[/QUOTE]

You realize it's basically me and you and then a bunch of old ass weirdos, right?

[QUOTE=southside;4346667]You realize it's basically me and you and then a bunch of old ass weirdos, right?[/QUOTE]

Well.............but..............Ruby is here too? :confused:

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4346128]Morphine and percocets pumping![/QUOTE]

You wake up from your surgery and the first thing you do is sign on to JI and visit the Hampur..... Man.... You are the wind beneath my wings.

Has the doc advised you that being a Jet Fan is a risk factor for heart disease?

Best Wishes and speedy recovery.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetworks;4346569]Feel better Dimitri. Enjoy the Percs and try not to get too excited.

I know, go read through some of Bonhomme's posts, he's as milquetoast as they come.:P[/QUOTE]

The toast is fine, but hold the milk please, I'm lactose intolerant.

[QUOTE=Polidore22;4346670]Well.............but..............Ruby is here too? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Is he?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=southside;4346667]You realize it's basically me and you and then a bunch of[B] old[/B] ass weirdos, right?[/QUOTE]

I'll concede the "weirdo" point, but I'm only 32, nerd. :mad:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Polidore22;4346670]Well.............but..............Ruby is here too? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Ahem

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4346697]I'll concede the "weirdo" point, but I'm only 32, nerd. :mad:[/QUOTE]

:moon2:

And no that's not a sexual advance.

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4346697]I'll concede the "weirdo" point, but I'm only 32, nerd. :mad:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4346698]Ahem[/QUOTE]

Hehe, two of the first I thought might take offense.

Paulie..something about the new avatar and name. It's got me all out of sorts. JetsThings.... you'd be in, but for the whole kid thing.................

and the dildos.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

feel better...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;4346706]Hehe, two of the first I thought might take offense.

Paulie..something about the new avatar and name. It's got me all out of sorts. JetsThings.... you'd be in, but for the whole kid thing.................

and the dildos.[/QUOTE]

I don't actually forge (or injection mold) dildos. It was a suggestion that I ran with. My life is much more boring.

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4346723]I don't actually forge (or injection mold) dildos. It was a suggestion that I ran with. My life is much more boring.[/QUOTE]

Haha I know. You have to deal with the hand you were dealt on here. E.G., I apparently have the herps.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;4346706]Hehe, two of the first I thought might take offense.

[/QUOTE]

Children accelerates the aging process...soon he'll be cane shakin' with the best of them...