Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just woke up from surgery b***es

[QUOTE=Polidore22;4346731]Haha I know. You have to deal with the hand you were dealt on here. E.G., I apparently have the herps.[/QUOTE]

And all I'm concerned with is going down on chicks and enticing them into anal. Wait.

[QUOTE=Polidore22;4346731]Haha I know. You have to deal with the hand you were dealt on here. E.G., I apparently have the herps.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome.

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;4346754]And all I'm concerned with is going down on chicks and enticing them into anal. Wait.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes they nail it. (FF2).

Side note. After pulling the rip cord on a $3k acoustic due to life reasons I've shifted focus to the electric. :eek: Though not 3k.. more like 1. If you have any thoughts let me know.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4346681]Is he?[/QUOTE]

I am!

But I have to wear suits to work now. Need to take life more seriously.

[QUOTE=Polidore22;4346765]Sometimes they nail it. (FF2).

Side note. After pulling the rip cord on a $3k acoustic due to life reasons I've shifted focus to the electric. :eek: Though not 3k.. more like 1. If you have any thoughts let me know.[/QUOTE]

I've been out of the market for quite a while. Reach out to Timmy or WCO.

It really depends on what style you like to play, but I've heard/read nothing but glowing reviews on Collings Guitars. Problem is that they are much more expensive. If you want a very well made guitar for a reasonable price, check out Michael Kelly Guitars.

PS: What acoustic did you get?

[QUOTE=Ruby2;4346771]I am!

But I have to wear suits to work now. Need to take life more seriously.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear you're doing well.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Ruby2;4346771]I am!

But I have to wear suits to work now. Need to take life more seriously.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/JI/xeLjg.gif[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4346785][IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/JI/xeLjg.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE]

LMAO! What a great gif.

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;4346780]I've been out of the market for quite a while. Reach out to Timmy or WCO.

It really depends on what style you like to play, but I've heard/read nothing but glowing reviews on Collings Guitars. Problem is that they are much more expensive. If you want a very well made guitar for a reasonable price, check out Michael Kelly Guitars.

PS: What acoustic did you get?

Glad to hear you're doing well.[/QUOTE]

I was very very close to pulling the trigger between a Martin and a Taylor. Finally had a model of each that I liked, but I couldn't decide between the two. After a couple weeks of serious thought I had some major surprise expenses come down the pipe and was glad the dilemma made me not buy either. I'm still enjoying my takamine. I really love John Frusciante/RHCP type sound, but I'm all over the map with music. I got a lesson yesterday about single coil vs humbucker etc, but I'm lost when it comes to electric. Haven't touched one in like 5 years.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4346785][IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/JI/xeLjg.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE]

lol, whats that from?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Ruby2;4346793]lol, whats that from?[/QUOTE]

ROFL, I think it's from Mean Girls if I'm not mistaken

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4346799]ROFL, I think it's from Mean Girls if I'm not mistaken[/QUOTE]

It is.

[QUOTE=Polidore22;4346792]I was very very close to pulling the trigger between a Martin and a Taylor. Finally had a model of each that I liked, but I couldn't decide between the two. After a couple weeks of serious thought I had some major surprise expenses come down the pipe and was glad the dilemma made me not buy either. I'm still enjoying my takamine. I really love John Frusciante/RHCP type sound, but I'm all over the map with music. [B] I got a lesson yesterday about single coil vs humbucker etc, but I'm lost when it comes to electric. [/B] Haven't touched one in like 5 years.[/QUOTE]

Guys swear by both. Personally, I prefer the Les Paul humbucker style electric. Just keep exploring the topic via internet and visits to reputable guitar shops. Good luck. Half the fun is the hunt for the perfect axe.

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4346698]Ahem[/QUOTE]

+1

WLF? :confused:

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4346816]+1

WLF? :confused:[/QUOTE]

:O

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4346799]ROFL, I think it's from Mean Girls if I'm not mistaken[/QUOTE]

**** it is.

Im mad that i can make the connection.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Ruby2;4346834]**** it is.

Im mad that i can make the connection.[/QUOTE]

See you are already taking your new job too seriously.
    How do you expect to hold down that job, AND be a mod?

[IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/JI/TRexdisco.gif[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4346839]See you are already taking your new job too seriously.
    How do you expect to hold down that job, AND be a mod?

[IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/JI/TRexdisco.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE]

LOL

The trex's are like chicks, and the other one is southside

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Ruby2;4346855]LOL

The trex's are like chicks, and the other one is southside[/QUOTE]

Ha ha ha

So I guess you don't want my opinion then Poli?

southside attracts the ladies.... everyone knows this.
    southside has no problem being friends with said ladies and never seals the deal.... virgin.

There is a difference.