Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Whaddya mean you don't have change?...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Whaddya mean you don't have change?...

[B]Cops: Man tried to buy vacuum, microwave with $1M bill[/B]

LEXINGTON, N.C. (AP) Do you have change for a million-dollar bill?
    Police say a North Carolina man insisted his million-dollar note was real when he was buying $476 worth of items at a Walmart.
    Investigators told the [I]Winston-Salem Journal[/I] that 53-year-old Michael Fuller tried to buy a vacuum cleaner, a microwave oven and other items. Store employees called police after his insistence that the bill was legit, and Fuller was arrested.
    The largest bill in circulation is $100. The government stopped making bills of up to $10,000 in 1969.
    Fuller was charged with attempting to obtain property by false pretense and uttering a forged instrument. He is in jail on a $17,500 bond, and it isn't clear if he has an attorney. He is scheduled to be in court Tuesday.

[IMG]http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/trollface-problem.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4346835][B]Cops: Man tried to buy vacuum, microwave with $1M bill[/B]

Police say a North Carolina man insisted his million-dollar note was real when he was buying $476 worth of items at a Walmart.
    Investigators told the [I]Winston-Salem Journal[/I] that 53-year-old Michael Fuller tried to buy a vacuum cleaner, a microwave oven and other items. Store employees called police after his insistence that the bill was legit, and Fuller was arrested.
    The largest bill in circulation is $100. The government stopped making bills of up to $10,000 in 1969.
    Fuller was charged with attempting to obtain property by false pretense and uttering a forged instrument. He is in jail on a $17,500 bond, and it isn't clear if he has an attorney. He is scheduled to be in court Tuesday.

[IMG]http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/trollface-problem.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

It would be difficult to keep 9,995 $100 bills in the drawer.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not for me. This homie be flossin!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I worked in a bank just out of college (In Canada) we had a couple of $1000 bills come through the system. Too bad I couldn't afford to buy them back then as I thought to myself..."Self, these are going to be worth some good money from a collector one of these years."

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I vaguely remember seeing a $500 bill as a kid

[IMG]http://www.500dollarbill.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/500-Dollar-Bill-31.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4346835]The largest bill in circulation is $100. [/QUOTE]

I was surprised by this.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4346835][B]Cops: Man tried to buy vacuum, microwave with $1M bill[/B]

[IMG]http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/trollface-problem.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Sad thing was, the guy got the Million dollar bill when he sold his house to a Nigerian Prince.

-

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4346878]I was surprised by this.[/QUOTE]

what about the fact that it was made in North Korea?