Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are the chances Burfict slips to 2nd?

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Yep

The guy is a complete headcase. His little hissy fits on the field are a total detriment to his team.

Hightower, Kuechly, Bradham...even Brandon Lindsey.

All players I would take ahead of Burfict.
    Yep I'd take Hightower and Kuechly defnitely before him

Undrafted Free Agent
    all depends on the all mighty "Combine".

Quote Originally Posted by CR8ZMIKE View Post

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by CR8ZMIKE View Post
    Where he's picked is going to depend a lot more on interviews then his physical combine. Everyone knows he has the physical ability to play, whether or not he has the mind is the big question. If he's still available in the second I jump all over drafting him.

All Pro
    The Giants might take a shot at him in the end of rd 1. They need a LB that strikes fear into a defense in the worst way.

Steelers or Ravens might take him in rd 1 too. Those are veteran locker-rooms who are equipped to handle a headcase like Burfict.

Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    The Giants might take a shot at him in the end of rd 1. They need a LB that strikes fear into a defense in the worst way.

Steelers or Ravens might take him in rd 1 too. Those are veteran locker-rooms who are equipped to handle a headcase like Burfict.
    Coughlin would never take him. He doesnt take headcases.

I think there is a fair chance he is there when the Jets pick in the second, and they pass. That would be a shame because he has a lot of talent.

Just donít think Woody wants another head case in the locker room, and the press. The idea of Rex straitening his head out is laughable.

Rex didnít even know he had problems in this years locker room. Another nut case is not what the Jets need right now