Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is sick of the Giants?

Who is sick of the Giants?

I sure am sick of the Giants.

All the press how wonderful they are, what bullspit.

Last year, they miss the playoffs giving up 21 points in the 4Q vs the Eagles.

This year they go 9-7, win a crappy division.

The Packers and 49ers fumble the game over to the Giants, the Superbowl falls in their lap.

Next year they are going to look more like the team that lost to the Eagles.

it doesnt matter how pretty the W's come. as long as you have the ball bounce your way, thats all that matters.

[QUOTE=Heynowguy;4349277]I sure am sick of the Giants.

The Packers and 49ers fumble the game over to the Giants, the Superbowl falls in their lap.

Next year they are going to look more like the team that lost to the Eagles.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah...and the 9-7 JETS in 2009 with REX were a pleasure for them to put up with.

Lets all hold our nose and get through this.

Giants fans are fair-weather fans.

[QUOTE=detjetsfan;4349382]Giants fans are fair-weather fans.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah and the JETS sell out and show up all year.

Dude...you CANT be serious. have you looked HONESTLY at our fan base?

Giants don't bother me. I'm not a fan, and won't root for them unless they're playing the Pats or Dolphins. I like Eli's story, and like watching their D-Line.

Jets Insider VIP
    What do people expect? For the NY media to brush this under the rug? Not take advantage of this to sell their papers?

Sick of them, yes. So I turn off the TV and don't read the paper. Somehow I get through it.

Comes with the territory.

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;4349387]Oh yeah and the JETS sell out and show up all year.

Dude...you CANT be serious. have you looked HONESTLY at our fan base?[/QUOTE]

Jets fans do show up and sell out even when the team is wrecked by the Kotites, Terry Bradways and Eric Manginas. We're probably the most hardcore fanbase in football.

I was listening to Nick Cannon this morning on the radio ask a "Giants fan" what position Justin Tuck played. She responded "defense." He then said "what position on defense?" she then goes "he kicks the football".

Half these Giants fans don't care. They don't deserve an ace GM like Jerry Reese.

I hate the pats so I want the Giants to tear them a new ahole
    Besides that, I could care less.
    The Jets D held Eli to just 9 completions with our offense not helping in any way.

Seeing the Giants in the bowl just reminds me how little there is from being 8-8 in this league or winning a trophy.

The Jets "DEMISE" is so overblown it's ridiculous. With a full camp 7 picks in the draft, free agency, comp picks, UDFAs, we can be right there fighting for a Lombardi trophy next year.

Even listening to media types spouting, "why would Manning go to the Jets, their a mess", is such a joke.
    Let me tell you something, If Rex wants Payton & you give him a chance to sit down in a room & talk to the guy Rex called, "the best QB to ever play the position, better than Brady", Payton will at least listen.

Rex WILL have a good defense next year. If he could put together an offense that could actually score, maybe 10 points in the 1st quarter, he'll have a damn good record at the end of the year.

Jets Insider VIP
    I"m no longer praying for an asteroid to hit Lukas Oil Stadium; the odds are astronomical (pun intended).

Now I"m hoping Godzilla shows up and eats the vaGiants and Pats*. :cool:

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=Heynowguy;4349277]I sure am sick of the Giants.

Next year they are going to look more like the team that lost to the Eagles.[/QUOTE]

Jealous much?

The Giants did what the Jets couldn't do- take an average team under fluky circumstances and play hard all the way to the Super Bowl.

If you want to be mad, be mad at Bart Scott with his "Can't Wait!" bravado that didn't get off the bus in Pittsburgh. If you want vengeance, lobby hard for Rex Ryan to get his walking papers due to the no-shows and lazy attitude he "didn't know" pervaded his clubhouse.

The Jets problem is the Jets, not the Giants.

SAR I

[QUOTE=jetster;4349453]I hate the pats so I want the Giants to tear them a new ahole
    Besides that, I could care less.
    The Jets D held Eli to just 9 completions with our offense not helping in any way.

Seeing the Giants in the bowl just reminds me how little there is from being 8-8 in this league or winning a trophy.

The Jets "DEMISE" is so overblown it's ridiculous. With a full camp 7 picks in the draft, free agency, comp picks, UDFAs, we can be right there fighting for a Lombardi trophy next year.

Even listening to media types spouting, "why would Manning go to the Jets, their a mess", is such a joke.
    [B]Let me tell you something, If Rex wants Payton & you give him a chance to sit down in a room & talk to the guy Rex called, "the best QB to ever play the position, better than Brady", Payton will at least listen[/B].

Rex WILL have a good defense next year. If he could put together an offense that could actually score, maybe 10 points in the 1st quarter, he'll have a damn good record at the end of the year.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, 'cuz Rex is so credible with all the crap that comes out of his mouth.:eek:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=SAR I;4349493]Jealous much?[/QUOTE]

Show me a long-time Jets fan who is not at all jealous of the fact the Giants may be a week away from winning their 4th Super Bowl title since 1986 - and I'll show you an alien life form or a level 5 sociopath with a superhuman ability to compartmentalize.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4349493]Jealous much?

The Giants did what the Jets couldn't do- take an average team under fluky circumstances and play hard all the way to the Super Bowl.

If you want to be mad, be mad at Bart Scott with his "Can't Wait!" bravado that didn't get off the bus in Pittsburgh. If you want vengeance, lobby hard for Rex Ryan to get his walking papers due to the no-shows and lazy attitude he "didn't know" pervaded his clubhouse.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

+1
    Yes and because of Tubby's big mouth, two weeks of listening to Giant fans and the media pissing on the jets...so either "we kiss another Belicheck Ring" Or take more abuse from big blue and their fans...I mean even Steve Weatherford got in the act of giving it to the Jets...Thanks Rex, stay classy..."I didn't have the pulse of the team" watta effin douche bag...keep bragging about our championship appearance losses..."Every player on our team is the best"..you effin wind bag...

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Hate to admit it, but you may have my number on this one.

I love my Jets, but I hate how some Jet fans can be some whiny little *****es. Sounding like the dork in high school that is mad that the cool kid is so much more popular. It's pathetic.

Oh wait, I forgot that a good portion of our fanbase are also Mets fans. That explains everything...

If you want to be mad, be mad at Bart Scott with his "Can't Wait!" bravado that didn't get off the bus in Pittsburgh. If you want vengeance, [b]lobby hard for Rex Ryan to get his walking papers[/b] due to the no-shows and lazy attitude he "didn't know" pervaded his clubhouse.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Isn't that what you're doing currently? :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    The Giants are the big boys of New York. How can that even be disputed?

They're working on their 4th Superbowl, 2nd in the last 4 years, while we're still blaming Namath's pact with the devil for our woes.

Bottom line is, the Giants are in the big game while our team had an epic meltdown and is in locker room turmoil.

All of the talk SHOULD be about the Giants right now.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=Traitor Jay & the Woodies;4349503]Show me a long-time Jets fan who is not at all jealous of the fact the Giants may be a week away from winning their 4th Super Bowl title since 1986 - and I'll show you an alien life form or a level 5 sociopath with a superhuman ability to compartmentalize.[/QUOTE]

Me.

I care about the Jets, if I were jealous it would maybe be over the Patriots, that's it. I wasn't jealous of the 49ers in the 80's or the Cowboys in the 90's, not going to be jealous of the Giants in the 10's. They're not in our division, they're not a rival. They're just there.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=Vin;4349579]Isn't that what you're doing currently? [/QUOTE]

Not very effectively, unfortunately.

SAR I