Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is sick of the Giants?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Untouchable;4349582]The Giants are the big boys of New York. How can that even be disputed?

They're working on their 4th Superbowl, 2nd in the last 4 years, while we're still blaming Namath's pact with the devil for our woes.

Bottom line is, the Giants are in the big game while our team had an epic meltdown and is in locker room turmoil.

[b]All of the talk SHOULD be about the Giants right now.[/b][/QUOTE]

Then this forum should have nothing but GIANTS Stories and plenty of BJ's to Eli Manning, Coughlin, and Giants fans alike. :rolleyes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Heynowguy;4349277]I sure am sick of the Giants.

All the press how wonderful they are, what bullspit.

Last year, they miss the playoffs giving up 21 points in the 4Q vs the Eagles.

This year they go 9-7, win a crappy division.

The Packers and 49ers fumble the game over to the Giants, the Superbowl falls in their lap.

Next year they are going to look more like the team that lost to the Eagles.[/QUOTE]

Sick of them... I guess...

They won three playoff games and in the SB. They played the 49ers and Packers so close that one mistake (or 2 in the SF game) turned the tide. They are in the SB, I can't blame the media for reporting on one of the 2 remaining teams. They played well when it mattered the most.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vin;4349593]Then this forum should have nothing but GIANTS Stories and plenty of BJ's to Eli Manning, Coughlin, and Giants fans alike. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I'm talking about the media, not this board.

Why the hell should all of the media attention go to an 8-8 squad over a team that's in the Superbowl?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate the Giants and the Patriots but all the Giants fans coming out of the woodwork sickens me. Everyone is a Giants fan at the mall at the grocery store you name it. I hope New England steam rolls the Giants 45-0. :eek:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=King P;4349572]I love my Jets, but I hate how some Jet fans can be some whiny little *****es. Sounding like the dork in high school that is mad that the cool kid is so much more popular. It's pathetic.

Oh wait, I forgot that a good portion of our fanbase are also Mets fans. That explains everything...[/QUOTE]

+1

Enough with all the woe is me Giants posts; there have been way too many as of late. They are just one out of 31 other non-Jets teams in this league. I feel the same about the Giants as I do the Texans.

The media/fans don't bother me, but I guess that makes me in the minority.

Jets fans have to cry about something.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not of us are sick of the Giants. In fact we all can't get enough.:rolleyes::huh:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=King P;4349572]I love my Jets, but I hate how some Jet fans can be some whiny little *****es. Sounding like the dork in high school that is mad that the cool kid is so much more popular. It's pathetic.

Oh wait, I forgot that a good portion of our fanbase are also Mets fans. That explains everything...[/QUOTE]

LOL

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;4349387]Oh yeah and the JETS sell out and show up all year.

Dude...you CANT be serious. have you looked HONESTLY at our fan base?[/QUOTE]

Dude...there's a reason for Jet fans to behave that way....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can we lock this thread already?

Asking "Who is sick of the Giants" is like asking if the sky is blue.

I mean....ALL Jets fans are sick of the Giants. ALL OF THEM.

(and if I'm wrong, may lightning strike me in the face.........

:ontome: )

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

The Packers and 49ers fumble the game over to the Giants, the Superbowl falls in their lap.

Next year they are going to look more like the team that lost to the Eagles.[/QUOTE]

Im sick of the jets and excuses made for them. There the red Sox of the nfl.

Yankee fan jet fan. Talk about bi polar. What a joke

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4349626]I hate the Giants and the Patriots but all the Giants fans coming out of the woodwork sickens me. Everyone is a Giants fan at the mall at the grocery store you name it. I hope New England steam rolls the Giants 45-0. :eek:[/QUOTE]

So I guess in 2009 and 2010 when the jets had their run their were no front running Jet fans smh come on. I agree these giants fans are coming out of the woodworks but it was like this for the jets to...personalty it's the girl fans who get on my nerves

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

What's last year have to do what this year???? And didn't the jets go 9-7 in 2009 and had to have the colts and bengals rest their starters for you to win..and how many fgs did Nate kaeding miss when you guys upset the Chargers. The answer is 3!!!!!! So don't sit their and talk about luck. Luck was on your side in 2009

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=G1986;4350099]What's last year have to do what this year???? And didn't the jets go 9-7 in 2009 and had to have the colts and bengals rest their starters for you to win..and how many fgs did Nate kaeding miss when you guys upset the Chargers. The answer is 3!!!!!! So don't sit their and talk about luck. Luck was on your side in 2009[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://friendster.layoutlocator.com/graphics/dldimg/cd55459cb94ecd1a2e41675e2cda2cf4_nfl-giants-glitter.gif[/IMG]

You tell 'em, G86. They think the Jets were some super special team, not a bunch of lucky bastards.

Good luck next week, get that ring, show Woody Johnson how he f-cked it all up.

SAR I

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    So the usual herp-derp-giants-going-to-super-bowl-fans are approaching... no big news in ny, isn't it?
    Last edited by Green + White; 01-27-2012 at 10:04 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats the way it is with any team going to a championship. But to say the Giant fans are fair weather fans is just plain dumb. I suppose yankee fans are fair weather to. Thats the way it is.[QUOTE=detjetsfan;4349401]Jets fans do show up and sell out even when the team is wrecked by the Kotites, Terry Bradways and Eric Manginas. We're probably the most hardcore fanbase in football.

I was listening to Nick Cannon this morning on the radio ask a "Giants fan" what position Justin Tuck played. She responded "defense." He then said "what position on defense?" she then goes "he kicks the football".

Half these Giants fans don't care. They don't deserve an ace GM like Jerry Reese.[/QUOTE]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    may I ask. Who should be coaching the Jets next?[QUOTE=SAR I;4349493]Jealous much?

The Giants did what the Jets couldn't do- take an average team under fluky circumstances and play hard all the way to the Super Bowl.

If you want to be mad, be mad at Bart Scott with his "Can't Wait!" bravado that didn't get off the bus in Pittsburgh. If you want vengeance, lobby hard for Rex Ryan to get his walking papers due to the no-shows and lazy attitude he "didn't know" pervaded his clubhouse.

The Jets problem is the Jets, not the Giants.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4349493]Jealous much?

The Giants did what the Jets couldn't do- take an average team under fluky circumstances and play hard all the way to the Super Bowl.

If you want to be mad, be mad at Bart Scott with his "Can't Wait!" bravado that didn't get off the bus in Pittsburgh. If you want vengeance, lobby hard for Rex Ryan to get his walking papers due to the no-shows and lazy attitude he "didn't know" pervaded his clubhouse.

The Jets problem is the Jets, not the Giants.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Im considering a new sig...

"Players come and go but in 43 years and no SB apperances is for the JETS and 4 for the Giants is no accident. MANAGEMENT is more important than players"

PREACH on Brother SAR!
    Last edited by southparkcpa; 01-28-2012 at 07:18 AM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sec318;4350140]may I ask. Who should be coaching the Jets next?[/QUOTE]

Here we go again with this ridiculous question.

Just because you don't know who our next coach will be doesn't mean we should stick with Rex Ryan. The excuse for holding onto a bad head coach isn't "well, we can't find anyone better".

Mets fan much?

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4350217]Here we go again with this ridiculous question.

Just because you don't know who our next coach will be doesn't mean we should stick with Rex Ryan. The excuse for holding onto a bad head coach isn't "well, we can't find anyone better".

Mets fan much?

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Didn't you once suggest :

John Gruden?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4350126][IMG]http://friendster.layoutlocator.com/graphics/dldimg/cd55459cb94ecd1a2e41675e2cda2cf4_nfl-giants-glitter.gif[/IMG]

You tell 'em, G86. They think the Jets were some super special team, not a bunch of lucky bastards.

Good luck next week, get that ring, show Woody Johnson how he f-cked it all up.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Thanks.. I just want to make it clear I am no jet hater I don't come here to talk trash