Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who is sick of the Giants?

All Pro
    The Giants they sux, and the Patriots they sux more!
    therefore both of em suck. but I want the Pats to win
    so I can say the SB winner's from te AFC east nice.

Rookie
    [QUOTE=TechJet;4350283]The Giants they sux, and the Patriots they sux more!
    therefore both of em suck. but I want the Pats to win
    so I can say the SB winner's from te AFC east nice.[/QUOTE]

WoW. Spoken like a true jealous hater. So you want the pats to win cause they play in the AFC east. Dam I guess I have to start rooting for the Cowboys. Eagles an Redskins if they ever make it back to the super bowl cause their an NFC east team.

Giants fanbase

I took a good friend to the Jets vs. Giants game as his birthday present. He epitomizes the Giants fanbase. He patted me on my head when Cruz made that season changing touchdown. The good try little brother mentality is how almost all Giant fans see the Jet fans. I'm rooting for Pats. Ironically, it's the pat on the head that caused me to root against the Giants ove the Pats.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Im a long-time JETS fan, but I can appreciate good football as well.
    I cant fault the GMen for a single thing this year. The media went after Eli early (elite) then started circling around the Coughlin’s coaching carcass and so on and so on…..

We were the ones with the brash talk not them, we were the ones who disrespected them in their co-owned building we deserve our humiliation.

How can we not root for them to KILL Brady and the dark master mummbler .

BONUS Alert : Nothing like the Gmen’s success to help force our front office try to over achieve
    Go JETS

Its easy for me because I'm not from NY

[QUOTE=HOTROD;4350443]I took a good friend to the Jets vs. Giants game as his birthday present. He epitomizes the Giants fanbase. He patted me on my head when Cruz made that season changing touchdown. The good try little brother mentality is how almost all Giant fans see the Jet fans. I'm rooting for Pats. Ironically, it's the pat on the head that caused me to root against the Giants ove the Pats.[/QUOTE]

If a friend of mine actually tried to pat me on the head, I would've kicked the sh-t out of him, friend or no friend. I'm not a dog and neither are you. Can't believe you let him do that....

Rookie
    [QUOTE=HOTROD;4350443]I took a good friend to the Jets vs. Giants game as his birthday present. He epitomizes the Giants fan base. He patted me on my head when Cruz made that season changing touchdown. The good try little brother mentality is how almost all Giant fans see the Jet fans. I'm rooting for Pats. Ironically, it's the pat on the head that caused me to root against the Giants ove the Pats.[/QUOTE]

You say that like the Giants fans have no rite to do stuff like that.. How much crap did Rex talk that week. Rex started this crap an yet Jet fans want to act so innocent like their always being bullied by Giants fans. The Jet an met fan bases are so much alike its scary. They would root for their hated rival over a ny team just cause of obnoxious fans guess what every team has them but Boston and Philly fans are the worst.. . I saw it in 96 with Atlanta.99. 07 with the pats. 09 with the Phillies an here we go again. Root for a City that hates us like Boston and Philly. Good job pal.

Rookie
    [QUOTE=GangGreenAFFLICTION;4350457]Im a long-time JETS fan, but I can appreciate good football as well.
    I cant fault the GMen for a single thing this year. The media went after Eli early (elite) then started circling around the Coughlin’s coaching carcass and so on and so on…..

We were the ones with the brash talk not them, we were the ones who disrespected them in their co-owned building we deserve our humiliation.

BONUS Alert : Nothing like the Gmen’s success to help force our front office try to over achieve
    Go JETS.

Its easy for me because I'm not from NY[/QUOTE]

Thank You I agree 100 %

^ Well I disagree 1000%. Giants can blow me. [img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/images/smilies/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=GangGreenAFFLICTION;4350457]Im a long-time JETS fan, but I can appreciate good football as well.

Go JETS

Its easy for me because I'm not from NY[/QUOTE]

Me too...except I am from New York.

I am not for the GMEN but I am ANTI PATRIOT!

Giants fans are fair-weather. All my buddies who are Giants fans declared Eli Manning a bust from May 2004 - January 2008. And considering the Mark Sanchez-bashing on this site and ball polishing of noodle-neck Peyton Manning I am starting to think Jets fans are almost as fair-weather.

"oh he's innacurate" - what a bunch of rubbish Mark Sanchez lit up good defenses in the playoffs.

[QUOTE=detjetsfan;4350548]Giants fans are fair-weather. All my buddies who are Giants fans declared Eli Manning a bust from May 2004 - January 2008. And considering the Mark Sanchez-bashing on this site and ball polishing of noodle-neck Peyton Manning I am starting to think Jets fans are almost as fair-weather.[/QUOTE]

When it comes to us Jets fans, there is NEVER any "Fair" weather.

It's always Dark and Gloomy weather with a 100% chance of Suck. :P

[QUOTE=Vin;4350549]When it comes to us Jets fans, there is NEVER any "Fair" weather.

It's always Dark and Gloomy weather with a 100% chance of Suck. :P[/QUOTE]

I root for the Knicks and Jets so I guess I can be considered a "bad-weather" fan. The Yankees win so I suppose that balances it all out though the cubs are my national league team.

Rookie
    [QUOTE=Vin;4350511]^ Well I disagree 1000%. Giants can blow me. [img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/images/smilies/eviltongue.gif[/img][/QUOTE]

Thats cause your a hater. plain and simple

Rookie
    [QUOTE=detjetsfan;4350548]Giants fans are fair-weather. All my buddies who are Giants fans declared Eli Manning a bust from May 2004 - January 2008. And considering the Mark Sanchez-bashing on this site and ball polishing of noodle-neck Peyton Manning I am starting to think Jets fans are almost as fair-weather.

"oh he's innacurate" - what a bunch of rubbish Mark Sanchez lit up good defenses in the playoffs.[/QUOTE]

Ok so the face of the Jets fan base who admitted he grew up a Dolphin fan fireman ed is the defination of a true fan i guess.... like i said when your team wins fair weather fans come out. it don't matter if its the Jets. Mets Yankees. Knicks. Giants. Rangers Islanders or the Italian Soccer team during world cup fair weather fans come out.. look how many Cowboy and Steeler fans are among us in this state. they could not root for the Giants or Jets in the 70s and mid 90s cause we sucked. so they jumped on that bandwagon..

I've been sick of them since they won their first game this year.

Rookie
    [QUOTE=SizzleBear287;4350666]I've been sick of them since they won their first game this year.[/QUOTE]

i have been sick of the Jets since 2009 so i guess we are even

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=detjetsfan;4349401]Jets fans do show up and sell out even when the team is wrecked by the Kotites, Terry Bradways and Eric Manginas. We're probably the most hardcore fanbase in football.

I was listening to Nick Cannon this morning on the radio ask a "Giants fan" what position Justin Tuck played. She responded "defense." He then said "what position on defense?" she then goes "he kicks the football".

Half these Giants fans don't care. They don't deserve an ace GM like Jerry Reese.[/QUOTE]

all due respect....Bull$hit.

My employer at the time(large CPA firm) had season tix in the late 80's and there were
    many weekends where NO ONE wanted the tickets even for free. The JETS may sellout but PLEASE dont tell me we fans show up all the time.

It just aint so.......

Rookie
    FYI : Giants fans following this thread now...

[URL="http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com/index.php?mode=2&thread=432110"]http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com/index.php?mode=2&thread=432110[/URL]

Rookie
    [QUOTE=Buldawg;4350686]FYI : Giants fans following this thread now...

[URL="http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com/index.php?mode=2&thread=432110"]http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com/index.php?mode=2&thread=432110[/URL][/QUOTE]
    BBI stands for Big Blue Idiots. i hate that site i stick to Giants.com

[QUOTE=G1986;4350656]Thats cause your a hater. plain and simple[/QUOTE]

Ya damn skippy, I am. :cool: