Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 64

Thread: YES!!

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,705

    YES!!

    She finally dumped him.
    My daughter dumped her boyfriend, a weasel who was Pasterisks fans.
    Ruined his Superbowl week.

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,972
    Congrats!!!

  3. #3
    Thank goodness for you...just imagine if she would have married the guy?

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,412
    Professional football allegiances aside, was he a bad kid? Because if so, then:

    It's a Celebration, *****es!

  5. #5
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    496
    So your daughter is now available?

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Quote Originally Posted by NPTJET53 View Post
    So your daughter is now available?
    oh boy

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,273
    This thread is useless without pics.



  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,324
    Hmm. Possible match for Southside?

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,705
    Sheesh, no matchmaking here )))).
    Perhaps, who will want a young professional, easy-going, punk-rock-band-playing, kickballing, Jets loving crazy beautiful Russian chick? She will have a really hard time finding someone..

  10. #10
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    who will want a young professional, easy-going, punk-rock-band-playing, kickballing, Jets loving crazy beautiful Russian chick? She will have a really hard time finding someone..
    oh boy



    -

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    S...punk-rock-band-playing...
    Nice!!

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    11,174
    Thread is useless without....


    oh wait.

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,324
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    Sheesh, no matchmaking here )))).
    Perhaps, who will want a young professional, easy-going, punk-rock-band-playing, kickballing, Jets loving crazy beautiful Russian chick? She will have a really hard time finding someone..
    Just thinking out loud (or on the keyboard).

    Congrats to you both RG.

  14. #14
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,384
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    Sheesh, no matchmaking here )))).
    Perhaps, who will want a young professional, easy-going, punk-rock-band-playing, kickballing, Jets loving crazy beautiful Russian chick? She will have a really hard time finding someone..
    She plays kickball? I'm sold!

    Even money they get back together. Just sayin'

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,705
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    She plays kickball? I'm sold!

    Even money they get back together. Just sayin'
    Nope. She never goes back after breakup. One tough b!tch

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,237
    This thread has a lot of potential.

  17. #17
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,665
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    She finally dumped him.
    My daughter dumped her boyfriend, a weasel who was Pasterisks fans.
    Ruined his Superbowl week.
    I guess it's not like the old country where you could have had him disappeared.

    The Cold War had a certain charm.

  18. #18
    I wonder if there's a similar post with a guy pouring his heart on on pastsfans...

    If I could deal with the insufferable nature of the site, I'd go over and look for the train wreck...

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    3,481
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    I wonder if there's a similar post with a guy pouring his heart on on pastsfans...

    If I could deal with the insufferable nature of the site, I'd go over and look for the train wreck...
    Or, there is a guy on a Pats site who is reveling that he can spend the Super Bowl without a ball and chain, who has a cretin of a father who is a Jet fan.

    These things work both ways

  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Dierking View Post
    Or, there is a guy on a Pats site who is reveling that he can spend the Super Bowl without a ball and chain, who has a cretin of a father who is a Jet fan.

    These things work both ways
    I am sure you are a friend moderator, otherwise you can be banned for this.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us