Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Giants fans seek TVs.

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,656
    Post Thanks / Like

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could you post the article in the thread? Thanks in advance.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,185
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Could you post the article in the thread? Thanks in advance.
    It was a pointless article anyway, don't worry.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can I ask what the point of this thread was?


    Does GMC want everyone to believe he's some type of GIANTS FAN in Jets clothing or something?

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    24,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Can I ask what the point of this thread was?


    Does GMC want everyone to believe he's some type of GIANTS FAN in Jets clothing or something?
    He's very knowledgable on all things.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    He's very knowledgable on all things.
    You mean on how Vinny was 41 Years old in '98 or something?

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    24,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    You mean on how Vinny was 41 Years old in '98 or something?
    Don't start, it's late.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,656
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Could you post the article in the thread? Thanks in advance.
    I believe thats against the rules here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Can I ask what the point of this thread was?
    Just to let everyone know the deals on TVs are out there and Giants fans are taking advantage of them.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GMCJETS View Post
    I believe thats against the rules here.
    I was asking nicely, but if you want to always be a dick for the rest of your life, that's your problem.

    It's a form of courtesy for the other posters opening the thread.

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,754
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Can I ask what the point of this thread was?


    Does GMC want everyone to believe he's some type of GIANTS FAN in Jets clothing or something?
    All he does is complain about the Jets, so assume he is some kind of Giants fan, certainly not a Jets fan.

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fr:NYC to Mid Ga.
    Posts
    8,838
    Post Thanks / Like

    Giant fan seek TV? this is how I feel!

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just for the record I did not open the link

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,656
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    I was asking nicely, but if you want to always be a dick for the rest of your life, that's your problem.

    It's a form of courtesy for the other posters opening the thread.
    Who are you calling a dick and how do you continually get away with the personal attacks here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Just for the record I did not open the link
    The link is to a local paper in my area. If I posted a bad link or a virus dont you think I would be banned?

    If you dont like me please put me on IGNORE. Im sick and tired of your whining..............

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    24,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, is this in the dump? Who would have thought.

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Oh, is this in the dump? Who would have thought.
    Too bad we can't place the OP in here on a more permanent basis....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us