Thread: sanchez will never improve

sanchez will never improve

lets face it.sanchez will never improve his accuracy.this season has shown his inabillity to read his receivers route running.in my opinion.if there is another team out there.that is willing to make an offer for his services.then the jets should think very seriously about accepting it.

Cut Sanchez,Holmes,Hunter,Mulligan offense immediately improved!

I.think he can.improve with better coaching.and a new system.i am willing to.give him a chance and.hope for the best.

Du.mp

Quote Originally Posted by jets rooter View Post
    lets face it.sanchez will never improve his accuracy.this season has shown his inabillity to read his receivers route running.in my opinion.if there is another team out there.that is willing to make an offer for his services.then the jets should think very seriously about accepting it.
    I pray every night that some team is dumb enough to take the suckchez off our hands. Addition by subtraction. Suckchez cannot read a defense to save his life. He constantly misses open receivers. If the first option is not there the play is a dud. We just need an average QB Jason Campbell or Orton would improve this team dramatically. Suckchez also cannot feel pressure and makes his OL look terrible. SUCKchez is the main problem on the Jets.

He can ... And will improve ... Under Peyton's wing ...

We can all dream ...

Du.mp

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Diddy View Post
    I pray every night that some team is dumb enough to take the suckchez off our hands. Addition by subtraction. Suckchez cannot read a defense to save his life. He constantly misses open receivers. If the first option is not there the play is a dud. We just need an average QB Jason Campbell or Orton would improve this team dramatically. Suckchez also cannot feel pressure and makes his OL look terrible. SUCKchez is the main problem on the Jets.
    Jet Bro! we're on the same page.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    He can ... And will improve ... Under Peyton's wing ...

We can all dream ...

Du.mp
    The Jets cannot afford Sanchez and Manning.

All League
    Will you ever improve your typing? You're supposed to hit the space bar after using a period.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Sanchez showed strides this year...did you not see his numbers? With a new OC he can flourish into a capable QB in our system. The worst possible thing that could happen is to trade/cut sanchez and he goes to another team and does better than any QB (besides the great one) that would come in here. Sanchez was not the problem! Period. I think we should give him one more year (with the new OC) and take it from there. If he still sux next season...then we get rid of him and label him as a bust. Until then, I think the kid still has potential. I think ppl just want to play real life madden. Not gonna happen.

...and the home of the JETS!

the offseason sucks.

Veteran
    Let's just get rid of the entire team eh? We get it. He's been in the league for 3 years and is decent. I could name a dozen QBs in that same category. How many threads do we need under the basic title subject of "Sanchez sucks". Let's move on, cause he isn't goin anywhere.

lets face it.jets rooter will never improve his grammar.this post has shown his inability to to construct a proper sentence.in my opinion.if there is a tutor out there.that is willing to make an offer for his services.then jets rooter should think very seriously about accepting it.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJet View Post
    lets face it.jets rooter will never improve his grammar.this post has shown his inability to to construct a proper sentence.in my opinion.if there is a tutor out there.that is willing to make an offer for his services.then jets rooter should think very seriously about accepting it.

Quote Originally Posted by NxYxJets View Post
    I.think he can.improve with better coaching.and a new system.i am willing to.give him a chance and.hope for the best.

Du.mp
    Bottom line is it looks like he can't make the throws.

When he had time he was not accurate. Many say he has regressed, but from his play it just looks like Tanny and Rex screwed the pouch on this pick. Well actually picks, they gave up a lot to get him. Sanchez will get them both fired, this was their guy.

We will find out soon enough. If they bring in someone like Henne to backup or dump him for Manning. As soon as they make or don't make Mannings bonus payment then we'll see what's up.
    You can't believe a word any of these guys say when it comes to these players. The only issue is they gave up a lot and spent way too much on an unknown QB.