Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The "Write your own Super Bowl ending" Thread

Jets Insider VIP

The "Write your own Super Bowl ending" Thread

As the clock ticks down with the final seconds of the Super Bowl, what do you want to hear the announcer saying?

I'll start.

"And there you have it, the Giants will win their 4th Super Bowl, 6 to 3 over the New England Patriots. Sadly, Eli Manning lost a leg on the first play of the game and the Giants announced they are re-locating to Fresno, California, but they'll cherish this moment for a little while."

"And there you have it, Tom Brady has officially come out of the closet and Bill Bellicheat has retired from football."

Its overtime...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

...and this year's Super Bowl has been cancelled due to a lack of interest.

LOL at some of the above. Seriously, I want the game to end on a pick 6 or strip-sack of Brady run back for a TD. Would love to hang the loss on Brady, because he is such an arrogant twat.

Jets Insider VIP
    "all the Giants have to do now is to kneel down over the ball...Manning hands off to Bradshaw....FUMBLE...Herm Edwards has come off the sideline and returns the it for a touchdown..no wait...What's Herm Edwards doing on the field?...."

All Pro
    [QUOTE=lolepop;4353430]"all the Giants have to do now is to kneel down over the ball...Manning hands off to Bradshaw....FUMBLE...Herm Edwards has come off the sideline and returns the it for a touchdown..no wait...What's Herm Edwards doing on the field?...."[/QUOTE]

Nice.

"And the New England Patriots have won their 4th Superbowl", tell me Tom, how does it feel, "well, it feels great & I'd like to say I've accomplished everything I could imagine in my career & because of that I will retire on top, thank you to all my fans".

Bill Belichick, what is your reaction to Brady announcing his retirement, "I wish him all the best, I also am stepping down & will resign my position as of tomorrow".

Was this decision sudden or was it something you have been thinking about?
    "Well pretty sudden I'd say, when you told me Tom was hanging up the cleats, I'd say it's time for me as well, not that I don't believe the team can win without Tom, but, but,....but lets be serious, do you think I want to coach a team that might be able to get to 8-8 without Tom? I'm not an idiot!"

Jets Insider VIP
    [IMG]http://www.popular-pics.com/PPImages/nuclear-test-mushroom-cloud.jpg[/IMG]

LONDON, UK (AP)-- Local constabulary is fervently attempting to piece together the events which would explain how a small asteroid landed on, and vaporized, Giants' quarterback, Eli Manning, whilst throwing to teammate, and first year receiver standout, Victor Cruz, who was "wide the f**k open for the winning score" to use the American colloquialism. The cataclysmic event, and Mr. Manning's demise, occurred with nary 20 seconds left in the contest, which crowns the champion of American football.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[IMG]http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/graphics/news3/DowntownAbbey.jpg[/IMG]

I am praying that Mr. Bates and Anna find happiness.

With 10 seconds left on the clock, Patriots QB Tom Brady, on 4th and 6, throws a 60 yard TD pass to Ocho Cinco (12 catches, 140 yds, 4 tds) to win their 4th Super Bowl in 11 years, 68-10. This cements Bill Belichick and Tom Brady as the greatest at their respective postitions in the history of the game!

We'll be back in a few minutes to show you the awarding of the newly named Belichik Trophy to a very sober Bob Kraft.

[QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;4353547]With 10 seconds left on the clock, Patriots QB Tom Brady, on 4th and 6, throws a 60 yard TD pass to Ocho Cinco (12 catches, 140 yds, 4 tds) to win their 4th Super Bowl in 11 years, 68-10. This cements Bill Belichick and Tom Brady as the greatest at their respective postitions in the history of the game!

We'll be back in a few minutes to show you the awarding of the newly named Belichik Trophy to a [B]very sober Bob Kraft.[/B][/QUOTE]

Got to admit I laughed
    I think Bobby like his Vodka

Giants lose. I spend the next two weeks gloating while angry Giants fans call me a sour grapes Jets fan.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;4353547]With 10 seconds left on the clock, Patriots QB Tom Brady, on 4th and 6, throws a 60 yard TD pass to Ocho Cinco (12 catches, 140 yds, 4 tds) to win their 4th Super Bowl in 11 years, 68-10. This cements Bill Belichick and Tom Brady as the greatest at their respective postitions in the history of the game!

We'll be back in a few minutes to show you the awarding of the newly named Belichik Trophy to a very sober Bob Kraft.[/QUOTE]

:barf::barf::barf:

AP - A fitting finish to the most boring football game ever played. After 18 overtime periods, and with the game still scoreless, the NFL has declared the first-ever Super Bowl tie. Commissioner Goodell addressed the cameras shortly after, reminding them that the decision means that the NFL will not have a champion this year. "We want to stress that both of these teams are losers today. Again, this is not a case where both teams can be considered winners, not after that."

Reportedly, both Tom Brady and Eli Manning have requested, and received, releases from their respective teams. Both will be joining the New York Jets, playing for veteran minimum salaries, just for a chance to play for the great Rex Ryan.

"He's such a player's coach," said one-time Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady (the other MVP was taken back for his awful performance today), "I can't wait to play for someone I actually respect."

Eli, next at the podium, remarked, "It's true, I'm leaving Big Blue for big brother. Time to earn a few rings for the real New Yorkers. They bleed green."

Patriots coach Bill Belichick was then picked up and body-slammed through a table by the Ultimate Warrior, slightly surprising everyone at the press conference.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=detjetsfan;4353573]Giants lose. I spend the next two weeks gloating while angry Giants fans call me a sour grapes Jets fan.[/QUOTE]

:yes: that is what I am hoping for!

Tim Tebow announces that he is the Son of God and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse ride into Lucas Oil Stadium and behead all those involved.

All Pro
    Is they anyway that both of these teams can lose this game?

Then it doesn't really matter does it.

All League
    Rex Ryan runs on the field and shtis a green pile on the Line of scrimmage, causing Brady to faint from the and leave the game. Hoyer (either one) throws a TD to beat the va Giants.