Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giants Chris Canty : "Get Ready for a Parade on Tuesday"

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Giants Chris Canty : "Get Ready for a Parade on Tuesday"

[quote]"Get ready for a great game on Super Bowl Sunday," Chris Canty said on WNBC-TV when asked to give Giants fans a message on camera. "And get ready for a parade on Tuesday."

While there haven't been any guarantees from the Giants, some of Tom Coughlin's players aren't shy about telling the world how confident they feel going into the Super Bowl.

[url]http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7530446/2012-nfl-playoffs-new-york-giants-de-chris-canty-says-get-ready-parade[/url]
    [/quote]

Wow...just wow....

Giants providing plenty of bulletin board material there....

Keep it up, Giants. Talk big like Rex did and Lose Big like Rex did.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vin;4355095]Wow...just wow....

Giants providing plenty of bulletin board material there....

Keep it up, Giants. Talk big like Rex did and Lose Big like Rex did.[/QUOTE]

Big difference.........Canty is a player and can do something to help his team win.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will never root for the pats. This is definitly a twilight zone moment...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4355099]Big difference.........Canty is a player and can do something to help his team win.[/QUOTE]

So how does that make his OBVIOUS Bulletin-Board material any less than if Rex did it?

The fact is that ANY bulletin-Board material provided by ANY player or coach is used for extra motivation and right now the Giants have been providing plenty of that(B-B material) while the Patsies? Not so much...

You know how Karma works.....

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is Tuesday St. Patrick's Day?

The MLK Day Parade?

Who has the permits? Are they with the scissors?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 2011 Patriots might be the worst team to appear in a Super Bowl since the 2000 Giants. No D and their entire offense is Gronkowski who btw has a high ankle sprain. Pats had the easiest reg season schedule and all they faed was Tebow and the Cundiff choked.

If the Giants don't win this game they are chokes.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4355099]Big difference.........Canty is a player and can do something to help his team win.[/QUOTE]

Rex talked way too much, but the Jet players, did not talk that much at all.
    I don't want the giants to win because I don't want to hear the players rub it in on the Jets.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=detjetsfan;4355878]The 2011 Patriots might be the worst team to appear in a Super Bowl since the 2000 Giants. No D and their entire offense is Gronkowski who btw has a high ankle sprain. Pats had the easiest reg season schedule and all they faed was Tebow and the Cundiff choked.

If the Giants don't win this game they are chokes.[/QUOTE]

The giants were a 9 and 7 team with the 27th ranked defense. without Eli they are a 3 win team:yes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Rich Caster;4355894]The giants were a 9 and 7 team with the 27th ranked defense. without Eli they are a 3 win team:yes:[/QUOTE]

Agreed the QB is the key.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Rich Caster;4355892]Rex talked way too much, but the Jet players, did not talk that much at all.
    I don't want the giants to win because I don't want to hear the players rub it in on the Jets.[/QUOTE]

Gotta root for the Pats. We can get after them 2X a year and put the new SB in the rearview.

If the Giants win, uh oh. I don't know if Rex would appreciate the heat, as he's trying to rally the troops in Cortland. Forget about Free Agents.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Giants really are so much classier than the Jets

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just can't wait for this weekend to be over. The fact that everybody loves the hypocritical Giants makes it that much more annoying.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4355908]The Giants really are so much classier than the Jets[/QUOTE]

You forgot the :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm starting to wonder whether Rex Ryan and his style are getting in the Giants' heads. Ever since Rex came to the Jets, the Giants have been more swaggerlike and edgier. Especially from players like Osi, Brandon Jacobs, Antrell Rolle, and now Chris Canty.

I wonder...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NYjets105;4355909]Just can't wait for this weekend to be over. The fact that everybody loves the hypocritical Giants makes it that much more annoying.[/QUOTE]

Bro this is one thing you and I can completely agree on...this is the absolute reason I DETEST the Giants..their entire organization..owner..coaches and players are frauds and hypocrites...dont act like you are something you are not..

All week leading up to the jets/giants game they were like we dont talk..we dont guarantee things..we do our talkin on the field..blah blah..all they have done since is taunt opponents (falcons dirty bird..discount double check) guarantee victories...etc..JPP saying we are in Brady's head..not to mention the greatest player in the franchise history is a drug addict and rapist..where was the great wellington mara when LT would be high at practice..did they ever suspend him? punish? for such a classy organization that cares about character so much..nothing..because they are frauds..

Michael Boley...starting linebacker charged with beating his 5 year old..any media hulabaloo over that? no its the giants..such a double standard...i hate it..and my whole family is full of these idiot hypocrite fans too...cant wait for this weekend to be over..

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

[I][B]Translation: [/B][/I]I've whined about Rex so much I have to come up with something.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Eckesg1;4355964]I'm starting to wonder whether Rex Ryan and his style are getting in the Giants' heads. Ever since Rex came to the Jets, the Giants have been more swaggerlike and edgier. Especially from players like Osi, Brandon Jacobs, Antrell Rolle, and now Chris Canty.

I wonder...[/QUOTE]

They talked up a storm in 07, the playoffs and into the SB. They talk plenty, just it's not one central guy to attack as with Rex.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=detjetsfan;4355878]The 2011 Patriots might be the worst team to appear in a Super Bowl since the 2000 Giants. No D and [B]their entire offense is Gronkowski who btw has a high ankle sprain[/B]. Pats had the easiest reg season schedule and all they faed was Tebow and the Cundiff choked.

If the Giants don't win this game they are chokes.[/QUOTE]

So true. Welker provides no offense whatsoever.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jet Nut;4355979]I love Rex so much he can do no wrong. Even thought hes the laughing stock of the NFL[/QUOTE]

Truth.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Under no circumstances could I ever actually [B][I]root[/I][/B] for the Patriots, but there is definitley a part of me that would find the Giants getting completely blown off the field and humiliated to the most satisfying outcome.