Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Arrogant Brady talks crap about Buffalo

Quote Originally Posted by regen View Post
    That's why Gronk/Fcukhead sleeps in his mommy's basement while he pretends to be traveling the world on other threads. Does anyone honestly believe this loser has been to Shanghai THREE TIMES? At best, he orders Chinese take-out three times a week and touches himself to his Wes Welker poster while high on MSG.

..."the precocious neophyte is dishin and swishin and delicioushin"

Vinny Patrollie: COUGH COUGH COUGH
    Last edited by Astoria; 02-03-2012 at 12:20 AM.

Let's say it for what it is.

Brady hasn't said anything outlandish during these last two weeks.

He is definitely arrogant, and a jerk at times.

When Cromartie, one of the mouths on the Jets said "**** Brady, he's an *******!", I didn't hear one person come to the defense of Brady from the Pats' locker room.

That speaks volumes as well. Although he's been "professional" for the most part these last two weeks, he's shown his inner Brady more than once. Great QB. Rock star status. Petty inside.

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Let's say it for what it is.

Brady hasn't said anything outlandish during these last two weeks.

He is definitely arrogant, and a jerk at times.

When Cromartie, one of the mouths on the Jets said "**** Brady, he's an *******!", I didn't hear one person come to the defense of Brady from the Pats' locker room.

That speaks volumes as well. Although he's been "professional" for the most part these last two weeks, he's shown his inner Brady more than once. Great QB. Rock star status. Petty inside.
    He's like the John Cena of QB's. Every once in awhile he EMBRACES THE HATE.

That's why Gronk/Fcukhead sleeps in his mommy's basement while he pretends to be traveling the world on other threads. Does anyone honestly believe this loser has been to Shanghai THREE TIMES? At best, he orders Chinese take-out three times a week and touches himself to his Wes Welker poster while high on MSG.
    Not that I owe any mouth-breathing haters ANY explanation, but I'm amazed at the ignorance of your doubting my claims.

I used to run a company who had a large import/export component that required frequent trips to Asia. We had sales offices/showrooms/agents in Shanghai and Hong Kong so I needed to travel there several times. Domestically, I've been to Dallas, Chicago, LA and a dozen others more times that I can count. You doubt that too? My trips to Europe and Central America and elsewhere were all for pleasure. Just because you've never been out of the tri-state area doesn't mean we're all a bunch of ignorant rubes.

I swear, some of your will put the hate on anything that's out of the realm of your measly existance.

You ever been to Buffalo?

It sucks.............

Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post

It sucks.............
    Lol...actually, no.

Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post

It sucks.............
    To Brady's defense.....+1,000,000

The Buffalo Wings even suck at the Anchor Bar.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by GronkWelkhead View Post
    In a recent presser at the Super Bowl Brady made a crack about hotel rooms in Buffalo. The arrogant prick said:

The spoiled arrogant a-hole has a problem with this? Damn.

He's right, but then, he plays in Foxboro. Not exactly a tourist destination either.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Krafty charges $40 to park at his sh1thole, and puts his players in dumps

Yeah, great own-ah

Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    He's right, but then, he plays in Foxboro. Not exactly a tourist destination either.

True. But East Rutherford isn't exactly a world-class destination either.

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Krafty charges $40 to park at his sh1thole, and puts his players in dumps

Yeah, great own-ah
    Two words: No PSLs. And it's no longer the most expensive venue in the NFL. That distinction belongs to the Meadowlands. What's it cost to park in the swamp anyway?

What makes you thing the players stay in dumps? I've never heard a complaint from anyone.

Two words: No PSLs. And it's no longer the most expensive venue in the NFL. That distinction belongs to the Meadowlands. What's it cost to park in the swamp anyway?

What makes you thing the players stay in dumps? I've never heard a complaint from anyone.
    PSLs to me is basically criminal. You take out a mortgage on seats.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

True dat, but we don't have to settle for Providence. Our world-class destination is 10miles away and very convenient. See, you can learn stuff on this board.

LOL. But NYC, which is 10 minutes away, is probably one of the biggest tourist destinations in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    True dat, but we don't have to settle for Providence. Our world-class destination is 10miles away and very convenient. See, you can learn stuff on this board.
    LOL. But NYC, which is 10 minutes away, is probably one of the biggest tourist destinations in the world.
    True enough. But both Boston and Cape Cod are only 30 minutes away from Foxboro. Both locales see their fare share of tourists too, you know. Certainly no NYC, but no slouches either.

Not that I owe any mouth-breathing haters ANY explanation, but I'm amazed at the ignorance of your doubting my claims.

I used to run a company who had a large import/export component that required frequent trips to Asia. We had sales offices/showrooms/agents in Shanghai and Hong Kong so I needed to travel there several times. Domestically, I've been to Dallas, Chicago, LA and a dozen others more times that I can count. You doubt that too? My trips to Europe and Central America and elsewhere were all for pleasure. Just because you've never been out of the tri-state area doesn't mean we're all a bunch of ignorant rubes.

I swear, some of your will put the hate on anything that's out of the realm of your measly existance.
    "I used to run a company...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH." So what you're saying, in so many words, is that you're unemployed living in your mother's basement. If you had a job you clearly wouldn't have the time to be trolling on this board, Gronk/Fcukhead. You probably got fired for showing up at meetings with sticky hands and glassy eyes. Either that or for not knowing how to spell words like existence.

"I used to run a company...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH." So what you're saying, in so many words, is that you're unemployed living in your mother's basement. If you had a job you clearly wouldn't have the time to be trolling on this board, Gronk/Fcukhead. You probably got fired for showing up at meetings with sticky hands and glassy eyes. Either that or for not knowing how to spell words like existence.
    I've run several companies, only one of which was involved in import/export.

Made enough money to (semi)retire in my 50s, douche. Now stop stalking me and put the booze down. It's too early to be a drunken fool.

lol @ the spelling police.

Last edited by GronkWelkhead; 02-03-2012 at 12:02 PM.

True enough. But both Boston and Cape Cod are only 30 minutes away from Foxboro. Both locales see their fare share of tourists too, you know. Certainly no NYC, but no slouches either.
    I like Cape Cod, but comparing Boston to NY is like comparing Sanchez to Brady.

I like Cape Cod, but comparing Boston to NY is like comparing Sanchez to Brady.
    Agreed, only mentioned Boston because it also gets a fare share of tourists.

Made enough money to (semi)retire in my 50s, douche. Now stop stalking me and put the booze down. It's too early to be a drunken fool.

lol @ the spelling police.

So you're some old lonely loser who loiters jet boards for his retirement.

LMFAO, nice bucket list gramps.

And all guys in their 50's 60's use the word "douche", sure buddy.

All League
    True enough. But both Boston and Cape Cod are only 30 minutes away from Foxboro.
    Maybe if you drive a Bat Car. For us schlubs who sit in traffic 2 hours is more realistic.