Thread: Lets Talk " The Beast"

Lets Talk " The Beast"

I really forsee a commitment to the ground and pound this offseason. IMO we are going to see Santonio Holmes and Dustin Keller traded. I think we are going to see money put into our Oline. We all know our obsession with RB's. They wanted Mcfadden. They draft one every year. You know Rex won the Superbowl with Jamal Lewis, and the next Jamal Lewis will be available somewhere around where we pick.

So Can we talk about the Beast? How good is he? Will we have to trade up? Where will we have to trade up? This guy can change the face of our team quickly. I think this is the kind of guy that will save Mark Sanchez....

Your thoughts on him?

All League
    TR is a beast...yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    TR is a beast...yes.
    He's the beast of all beasts, in beast mode even when he's asleep

Bottom line, the Jets need elite playmakers on offense. While Keller and Holmes (when he is not PMSing) are very good players, they don't take over games. I don't believe either had a 100 yard game this season.

Richardson is an elite level talent who can take it the distance. Outside of Justin Blackmon (who the Jets have absolutely no shot at), I can't see a better pick for the Jets than Richardson.

Quote Originally Posted by KR View Post
    I really forsee a commitment to the ground and pound this offseason. IMO we are going to see Santonio Holmes and Dustin Keller traded. I think we are going to see money put into our Oline. We all know our obsession with RB's. They wanted Mcfadden. They draft one every year. You know Rex won the Superbowl with Jamal Lewis, and the next Jamal Lewis will be available somewhere around where we pick.

So Can we talk about the Beast? How good is he? Will we have to trade up? Where will we have to trade up? This guy can change the face of our team quickly. I think this is the kind of guy that will save Mark Sanchez....

Your thoughts on him?
    Please tell me what team is going to trade for Holmes and that contract? You do realize that no money is saved off this years cap by trading him.

The guy only fetched a 5th two years ago because of his baggage and he picked up another bag in NY