Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Belichick is still ringless since Spygate, correct?

Jets Insider VIP

Belichick is still ringless since Spygate, correct?

Man, the football gods are really finding ways to torture this poor bastid. The Giants have now ripped his heart out in the final minute of two Super Bowls. The Jets knocked them off last year on their home field when they were the #1 seed in the AFC.
    Last edited by jetstream23; 02-05-2012 at 10:13 PM.

All Pro
    Jets have more non-cheating SB's than the PATS!!!!

Absolutely true. :yes:

For a Jets fan this is actually as good as it will ever get for us :)

Jets Insider VIP
    They are killing Welker over at past fans.com. :D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=crossfire;4359574]They are killing Welker over at past fans.com. :D[/QUOTE]

lol

Seriously?

That's awesome.

All League
    ooooo how the once mighty fall :applause:

Jets Insider VIP
    Oh, yeah, Belichick is really tortured by the football gods :rolleyes:

3 Super Bowl wins (don't give a **** about asterisks), 5 Super Bowl appearances, and countless division titles.

Meanwhile, the Jets have had one home playoff game in the last decade...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;4359595]lol

Seriously?

That's awesome.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, lots of people saying that don't want him back and it changes his entire legacy with the team.

Another fan said that this loss hurt a lot less than losing to the Jets last year.

Jets Insider VIP
    Pats fans are so fickle. I can just smell the turning....

"I demand Hernandez be cut."

"Why didn't Gronkowski catch the deflected hail mary?"

"Belichick should have put his hood up!" :steamin:

All League
    The loss sucks...its not like the Giants were dominant which makes it even worse. The Pats have a chance to be back as long as Brady and BB are around, small consolation but one nevertheless. I won't argue the played out spygate stuff because that had nothing to do with this game good or bad as anyone smarter than a dented can knows.

The mouth breathers blame the loss on karma ( :dunce: ), I blame it on missed opportunities.

[QUOTE=PatriotReign;4359655]The loss sucks...its not like the Giants were dominant which makes it even worse. The Pats have a chance to be back as long as Brady and BB are around, small consolation but one nevertheless. I won't argue the played out spygate stuff because that had nothing to do with this game good or bad as anyone smarter than a dented can knows.

The mouth breathers blame the loss on karma ( :dunce: ), I blame it on missed opportunities.[/QUOTE]

Why are you on a NY Jets fan forum the night your team is playing in the Super Bowl?

[QUOTE=klecko73;4359668]Why are you on a NY Jets fan forum the night your team is playing in the Super Bowl?[/QUOTE]

+1. Pats fans should be on their own crappy site bashing their best players.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=AFCEastFan;4359685]+1. Pats fans should be on their own crappy site bashing their best players.[/QUOTE]

lol

The Patriots last two seasons have been ended by the NY Jets and NY Giants. This is about as bad as it gets for a Boston sports fan.

Yeah....there's no karma...sure. :yes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=PatriotReign;4359655] I won't argue the played out spygate stuff because that had nothing to do with this game good or bad as anyone smarter than a dented can knows.

[/QUOTE]

I love you bro, but I hope you really dont believe this. I know you [I]have to.[/I]But you cant believe this.

:dunno:

Jets Insider VIP
    JI Staff Photographer

[QUOTE=PatriotReign;4359655]The loss sucks...its not like the Giants were dominant which makes it even worse. The Pats have a chance to be back as long as Brady and BB are around, small consolation but one nevertheless. I won't argue the played out spygate stuff because that had nothing to do with this game good or bad as anyone smarter than a dented can knows.

The mouth breathers blame the loss on karma ( :dunce: ), I blame it on missed opportunities.[/QUOTE]

Call it what you want, but the fact remains that the Pats have not won a Super Bowl, and have been mediocre in the playoffs, since spygate.

What you sow, so shall you reap.

[QUOTE=David Harris;4359562]Jets have more non-cheating SB's than the PATS!!!!

Absolutely true. :yes:[/QUOTE]

Fcuk those cheaters. Let them stew in their own sh!t. Having said that, your assessment is dead on.

PreSpygate 3 Titles; Post Spygate 0

Couldn't the Rams, Panthers and Eagles also make that claim? What makes it worse for them is that those NE SB victories were tainted by Spygate.

We Jets fans just need to shut up we have not won a SB in 43 years !!!!!!

I could give a PHUCK if the Pats cheated or not they are not giving back the 3 SB's they won and that is a fact.

43 PHUKING years without a SUPER BOWL win or appearance

That really hurts

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetssjumets;4359745]Couldn't the Rams, Panthers and Eagles also make that claim? What makes it worse for them is that those NE SB victories were tainted by Spygate.[/QUOTE]

And ALL were 3 point wins where every little advantage mattered.

[QUOTE=jetstream23;4359541]Man, the football gods are really finding ways to torture this poor bastid. The Giants have now ripped his heart out in the final minute of two Super Bowls. The Jets knocked them off last year on their home field when they were the #1 seed in the AFC.[/QUOTE]

they have won 2 afc championships though

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetssjumets;4359736]Fcuk those cheaters. Let them stew in their own sh!t. Having said that, your assessment is dead on.

PreSpygate 3 Titles; Post Spygate 0[/QUOTE]

Versus the Jets in the Playoffs, Tom Brady is... 1-0 pre-Spygate and 0-1 post-Spygate.