Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brandon Jacobs "We Decapitated Them".

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4360361]See, this s hithead is one of the reasons I was all in for a Pats' win. Now we will watch Jacobs, and the rest of those turds, grandstand for the next five years. Think the Jets were their "little brothers" before? Wait until you see what transpires around here in the coming days, weeks, months...

In 2007 pricks like Strahan and Tiki made me want to puke. After yesterday's win, we are now awash in a sea of blue, having to watch POS Giant fans act like the morons they purport not to be. I love how people in the media keep pitching the "classy Giants" myth. F**k you. I wish Giselle would have kicked one of those scumbags in the nuts.[/QUOTE]

Tiki never won a ring. He quit the year before. A good lesson for the Jets the Giants did just fine without Tiki and Shockey two very talented players who were all about themselves.

Tiki trashed Eli publicly and the TEAM never looked back.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;4361137]Tiki never won a ring. [B]He quit the year before. [/B]A good lesson for the Jets the Giants did just fine without Tiki and Shockey two very talented players who were all about themselves.

Tiki trashed Eli publicly and the TEAM never looked back.[/QUOTE]

I still hated his guts, along with that entire team. And, it continues to this very day. Okay, "Winstonbiggs"?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4361138]I still hated his guts, along with that entire team. And, it continues to this very day. Okay, "Winstonbiggs"?[/QUOTE]

You hate the 8 and 8 06 Giants to this day? Okay Borgoguy?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;4361147]You hate the 8 and 8 06 Giants to this day? Okay Borgoguy?[/QUOTE]

I hate that year's squad, as well as those which came before and after. The Giants Organization is anathema to me. 'Nuff said, muchacho?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4361151]I hate that year's squad, as well as those which came before and after. The Giants Organization is anathema to me. 'Nuff said, [B]muchacho[/B]?[/QUOTE]

Sadly no! Late 50's. I've either mellowed gone over to the dark side or both?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;4361164]Sadly no! Late 50's. I[B]'ve either mellowed gone over to the dark side or both?[/B][/QUOTE]

LOL. Most NFL Sundays, I get more worked up during a Giant game (especially seeing Eli's face) than ours. Yesterday's game was just a disaster for me.

I would have given five years of my life to see Gronk grab that Hail Mary an inch off the ground for a TD. Just to watch the Maras, Coughlin, Eli, Osi, Tuck,and all the Giant fans stand around stunned before descending into maniacal, everlasting, anger fueled despondency.