Thread: Welcome to giants stadium...

Welcome to giants stadium...

Get used to it....second class tenats once again.... Home of the Super Bowl champion....

Woody you should have never signed this deal as I feel we where used to get them a new stadium with a training complex throwing distance away and all we got was to pay the rent....

I know I crying over spilled Milk but fuk here we go again...

Now every time I walk in there we are going to be reminded some how that it is giants stadium whether it be seeing there fuking training complex with Super Bowl banners or signs welcoming us to the home of the 2011 nfl champs...

Real pissed....

Oh yeah and I forgot the last part.....that I fuking funding the giants stadium with my valuable psl as the jets say.....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Dump.

There sure is a lot of whiny chumps on the board tonight.

Get over it.

I choose to look towards the team showing improvement and getting back in the playoffs next season. If you want to shoot yourself in the face, then do it already.

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Quote Originally Posted by CTJET View Post
    Get used to it....second class tenats once again.... Home of the Super Bowl champion....

Woody you should have never signed this deal as I feel we where used to get them a new stadium with a training complex throwing distance away and all we got was to pay the rent....

I know I crying over spilled Milk but fuk here we go again...

Now every time I walk in there we are going to be reminded some how that it is giants stadium whether it be seeing there fuking training complex with Super Bowl banners or signs welcoming us to the home of the 2011 nfl champs...

Real pissed....

Oh yeah and I forgot the last part.....that I fuking funding the giants stadium with my valuable psl as the jets say.....
    im beyond mad

Jets Insider VIP
    Jets fan for 40 years but it still amazes me what a bunch of whiny, crybaby *****es some of the Jets fans are.